• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Think Pampered Chef Would Pay Us for Our Hold Time When We Call Ho?

In summary, the hold time when calling Pampered Chef's customer service can vary, but it is usually around 5-10 minutes. Customers will not be charged for the time spent on hold. They also have the option to request a call back during business hours. The best time to call to avoid long hold times is during non-peak hours, but there are other ways to contact Pampered Chef's customer service such as email, live chat, and social media.
jrstephens
Check this out on yahoo!! I couldn't help but think of the threads that complain about our hold time!:D

http://tags.consumerist.com/5127559/customer-bills-phone-company-for-time-wasted-gets-paid

Get out your clock/timers next time you call! LOL!!

I saw that too, but fortunately over the last couple of years PC has gone to the "we'll call you back!"

Related to Think Pampered Chef Would Pay Us for Our Hold Time When We Call Ho?

1. How long is the hold time when calling Pampered Chef's customer service?

The hold time when calling Pampered Chef's customer service can vary depending on the volume of calls they are receiving. However, on average, customers can expect a hold time of 5-10 minutes.

2. Will I be charged for the time I spend on hold when calling Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef will not charge you for the time you spend on hold when calling their customer service. Hold times are simply a part of the customer service experience and are not billable.

3. Can I request a call back instead of waiting on hold when calling Pampered Chef?

Yes, customers can request a call back from Pampered Chef's customer service instead of waiting on hold. This option is available during business hours and can be requested through the automated phone system.

4. Is there a best time to call Pampered Chef to avoid long hold times?

The best time to call Pampered Chef to avoid long hold times is typically during non-peak hours, such as early morning or late evening. However, hold times can still vary and cannot be guaranteed to be shorter during these times.

5. Are there any other ways to contact Pampered Chef besides calling and potentially waiting on hold?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers multiple ways to contact their customer service besides calling. Customers can reach out through email, live chat, or social media for a quicker response and potentially avoid hold times altogether.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liseit
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • Akamsthang