• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch

In summary, "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" is a television show that airs on CNBC featuring entrepreneur Donny Deutsch interviewing successful business leaders and discussing their innovative ideas and strategies. It airs on Sundays at 9:30pm EST and can also be streamed on CNBC's website and mobile app. Past episodes can be purchased on platforms like Amazon Prime Video and iTunes. The show covers business-related topics such as entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, and innovation through interviews with business leaders. Unfortunately, the show does not accept submissions for businesses or products to be featured, but updates on upcoming guests and topics can be found on CNBC's social media accounts.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm telling you all- try out this show. They talk about goals, and marketing, what's stopping you- everything we and our team need to learn, know and practice. They showcase authors and successful enterpreneuers. I just love that show. It's on CNBC several times a week. Really- check it out.

That show is fabulous! But it's Donny that I can't stand. My sister used to work with him and once when I went to visit her, we all went out after work. He's such a tool! (Tool is the nicest word I could figure to put there). He's really a sleaze... But his show is awesome! And I love the ideas and creativeness of the guests!!!!

Happy Chef said:
I'm telling you all- try out this show. They talk about goals, and marketing, what's stopping you- everything we and our team need to learn, know and practice. They showcase authors and successful enterpreneuers. I just love that show. It's on CNBC several times a week. Really- check it out.

Our local cable does not have CNBC (we barely have enough channels to be considered cable, but for $35 a month???) can you share some of his wisdom with us hicks in the sticks?!?!:D

Oh- too bad... My neighbor thinks he's hot- but he's not...

DH and I love this show (CNBC is his favorite channel :rolleyes:)

Related to theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch

What is "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch"?

"theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" is a television show that airs on CNBC. It features entrepreneur and television personality Donny Deutsch as he interviews successful business leaders and discusses their innovative ideas and strategies.

When does "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" air?

"theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" airs on Sundays at 9:30pm EST on CNBC. It is also available for streaming on CNBC's website and mobile app.

How can I watch past episodes of "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch"?

Past episodes of "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" are available for streaming on CNBC's website and mobile app. You can also purchase episodes on platforms such as Amazon Prime Video and iTunes.

What type of content does "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" cover?

"theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" covers a wide range of business-related topics, including entrepreneurship, marketing, branding, and innovation. Each episode features interviews with successful business leaders who share their insights and experiences.

Can I submit my business or product to be featured on "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch"?

Unfortunately, "theGreat Idea With Donny Deutsch" does not accept submissions for businesses or products to be featured on the show. However, you can follow CNBC's social media accounts for updates on upcoming guests and topics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda