• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theForged Cutlery Bread Knife Is Sharp...

In summary, Carolyn lost two finger nails from a petite pairing knife and now has a jagged ooie gooie finger. She also sliced the side of her thumb with a cheapo apple wedger. Another person lost a finger nail at a show and has a band-aid on their finger. Carolyn's picture is better than the blurry one of burt reynolds.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
TestShots1124.jpg

OUCHY!

Was it at a show?...that's my worst fear!

Shoot! I bought the knife because I was hoping it was dull...now what am I going to do?

Kidding!

I lost two finger nails from the petite pairing knife---holy cow is that bugger sharp! Yeowch!

Carolyn! That is all you need! Your ear, and now this....better be careful of staph infections Girl!

ChefBeckyD said:
Carolyn! That is all you need! Your ear, and now this....better be careful of staph infections Girl!

Yer tellin' me...and you should see what the freakin' ear is looking like today!!!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

ChefNic said:
OUCHY!

Was it at a show?...that's my worst fear!

Thankfully, no. I had a friend and her kids hanging out today and I was making brie for us moms...she loved the brie, loves PC, ordered $150+ worth of products and took home (at her request) a bunch of recruiting info...so I guess it was worth the loss of blood.:rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
Yer tellin' me...and you should see what the freakin' ear is looking like today!!!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Don't scratch your ear with that finger, whatever you do!:eek:

Carolyn, I hope it heals fast for you.

Take it from me, the apple wedger is also a sharp one! My first day with it, I tried pushing the rest of the apple through, from the bottom part! Yeah, it is okay to do that with the cheapo wedger I had from the grocery store, but now with the PC one! Sliced the side of my thumb. Ouch!

My friend was slicing a bagel a few days before Christmas and e-mailed me that she wanted the finger guard. I told her it probably wouldn't help when cutting bagels, and maybe she needs the hold n slice.

Thanks so much for covering-up that owie before you took the picture. I was cringing thinking that I was going to have to look at a jagged ooie gooie finger!

Hope it feels better soon.

Bless your heart. I hope your ear and finger heal up soon. If you are in a lot of pain with your ear, call your docotr. A lot of times they are on call and he might can help you out on suggestions to get you through until Monday.

I sliced the crap out of my thumb while cleaning my Chef Knife...decided against stitches mainly due to time issues. I still have a slight scar 3 months later. It really hurt like H...

:yuck: Ok I have only opened two threads so far this evening and they both had pictures of Carolyn's ... shall we say..."issues"? Carolyn, put your camera away!!!:eek:

This one isn't icky at all... all it is is a picture of a finger with a band-aid on it. Of course, the fact that you are taking pictures of your boo boos is what worries me.

As long as she's fully clothed, she can take a picture of whatever she likes...just post some disclaimers first

:)

(at least her picture is better than that fuzzy one of naked burt reynolds) LOL!!!

I agree with the apple wedger but the tomato knife is also sharp! I chopped of a corner of my thumb with that baby!

Bren706 said:
Carolyn, I hope it heals fast for you.

Take it from me, the apple wedger is also a sharp one! My first day with it, I tried pushing the rest of the apple through, from the bottom part! Yeah, it is okay to do that with the cheapo wedger I had from the grocery store, but now with the PC one! Sliced the side of my thumb. Ouch!

I did the very same thing at a show:eek: ... I know it needed stiches, but I didn't go get any. Took two weeks before I could use just a band-aid. Then another week before I could take the band-aid off.

sfdavis918 said:
:yuck: Ok I have only opened two threads so far this evening and they both had pictures of Carolyn's ... shall we say..."issues"? Carolyn, put your camera away!!!:eek:

LOLOLOL
Just be glad my "issues" have been as minor as they have this week...it could always be worse...:yuck:

So now that we all know PC knives are SHARP.....:p
Yeah I have cut myself three times while cleaning my forged utility knife. My husband said if I keep it up he is going to take the knife away...ROFL

Related to theForged Cutlery Bread Knife Is Sharp...

What is the blade made of?

The blade of the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife is made of high-carbon stainless steel, providing superior sharpness and durability.

What is the length of the blade?

The blade of the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife is 8 inches long, making it the perfect size for slicing through bread and other baked goods.

Is it dishwasher safe?

While the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife is technically dishwasher safe, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the sharpness of the blade and prolong its lifespan.

Does it come with a protective sheath?

Yes, the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife comes with a protective sheath for safe and convenient storage.

Can it be used for other foods besides bread?

Yes, the Forged Cutlery Bread Knife can be used for slicing a variety of foods, including fruits, vegetables, and meats. Its serrated edge makes it versatile for many cutting tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • martyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies