• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Sealed Envelope Game: The Fun Secret-Sharing Game!

In summary, "The Sealed Envelope Game" is a secret-sharing game with 4-8 players. The game set includes 8 envelopes, 8 notecards, 8 pencils, and instructions. It can be played multiple times with different groups and new secrets can be created. While suitable for ages 8 and up, it is recommended for adults due to potentially inappropriate content.
SillyChef
What does everyone put into the "sealed envelope" game?

Never played it! Sorry!!

Not sure what you mean; but I've played the 'book to look' game with sealed envelopes. I put a date or month on the outside of the envelope, & I write the name of a small product on the inside. They don't get to open the envelople to see what's inside until they book a show. HTH:confused:

Sealed Envelope Game:

I don't force anyone to play but I do have sealed envelopes that include PC products, discounts and of course parties. I have each guest take an envelope when they arrive and at the conclusion of my demo (or if there is a down time during) I tell them what could possibly be in their envelopes. When they "check out" at the end of the show I ask them if they would like to open their envelope and I'd say most people do. I've never had anyone win a party that didn't hold it and it is less pushy than making the attendees do it.

**That was the description to the game in the file that I got from here, I just didn't know what to actually put into the envelope!**

Related to The Sealed Envelope Game: The Fun Secret-Sharing Game!

What is "The Sealed Envelope Game"?

The Sealed Envelope Game is a fun secret-sharing game that involves writing down secrets, sealing them in envelopes, and then sharing them with friends or family.

How many players can participate in the game?

The game can be played with 4-8 players.

What is included in the game set?

The game set includes 8 envelopes, 8 notecards, 8 pencils, and instructions.

Can the game be played multiple times?

Yes, the game can be played multiple times with different groups of people. You can also create new secrets and use your own envelopes and notecards.

Is the game suitable for all ages?

While the game is suitable for ages 8 and up, it is recommended for adults as some of the secrets may not be appropriate for younger players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies