• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Televison Addicts Check in Here

if it would help unclog The Lounge, I'm all for it- Heck, I'm sure if I had my own sub forum it would unclog The Lounge! :)I think that would be a great idea!

Do we need a separate television sub forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Not everyone watches a lot of television, and as of late, there are an awful lot of threads about specific television shows up here. Now, I happen to be a fan of things like 24, Medium, NCIS, CSI and Criminal Minds, so I don't want to deny anyone the right to watch and talk about their favorite shows, but it seems to me we almost need a sub-forum, like the prayer forum, for all these television threads.

Whaddya think?

I think that's a great idea!

What a great idea, KG! :)

great idea, I am fine with whatever the majority thinks :)

I think that is a great idea also.

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! That sounds like a FAB idea!!

KG, you're a GENIUS!!

Sounds good to me - especially since BB starts on Sunday!! UGH - have to remember to set my VCR before I leave for NC!!

I think it a great idea!

What about one for movies, too? Or would that just be under the same one as TV shows? Just a thought... :)

I never thought it was a big deal. I find that once they get sub-divided I forget about it and almost never read those posts. Like the prayer request forum. I love to read those and pray for everyone, but I tend to forget about it. I always read them when they were in the Lounge. I kinda thought that was what the Lounge was for a mod podge of topics.

The reason there was a prayer sub-forum was created was because there were so many prayer requests that they dominated the front page and all the other threads got lost.

I belong to some other forums that have a specific tv/movie forum for that same reason.

KG, I think that is a great idea!! Way to be a smart thinker!

I think it is a great idea.

I love teevee.

I think thats a really good idea. I am sure alot of people will frequent it.

I have never really thought about it...I just hit "new posts" when I get on CS, so I don't even pay any attention to WHERE they are posted....

No biggie either way for me!

Great Idean KG you are always thinking.

I do forget to look on the Subforums most of the time. When I sign in I hit "new posts" and read waht's new. I rarely every look at the forum topics and things unless I am looking for something specific that I cannot find by searching. So, it does not bother or matter to me where things to. I normally just click Chefs Lounge if I am posting something that does not fit in a main forum. Call me lazy I reckon but I just don't search much:D

I'm open to a TV forum- I like to talk about the food network type shows especially because I became a PC consultant because I LOVE TO COOK and I love kitchen tools, etc... if it would help unclog The Lounge, I'm all for it- Heck, I'm sure if I had my own sub forum it would unclog The Lounge! :D

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm open to a TV forum- I like to talk about the food network type shows especially because I became a PC consultant because I LOVE TO COOK and I love kitchen tools, etc... if it would help unclog The Lounge, I'm all for it- Heck, I'm sure if I had my own sub forum it would unclog The Lounge! :D

YOU THINK!!! Bahhha:p:D:p

KellyTheChef said:
I have never really thought about it...I just hit "new posts" when I get on CS, so I don't even pay any attention to WHERE they are posted....

Yup, what she said! :D

I am taking a bow for me and my Rachael Ray whisk forum in getting this started.....KG I'll give you a little credit too........:D

Good Idea !!!!! I think that would awesome to have a TV forum I am with you on liking the CSI me and hubby likes CSI Miami :)

Well, since I primarily use "new posts" to find out what I want around here, it doesn't really matter to me what ya'll do. LOL

KellyTheChef said:

Agree. Either way is great with me.

Ok anybody watch Army wives??????????????????

I love army wives.... I just got season one on DVD...

Works for me! Love the idea!

Kitchen Diva said:

rennea said:
[/B]

YOU THINK!!! Bahhha:p:D:p

*LOL*snort*LOL*

katie0128 said:
*LOL*snort*LOL*

Glad to know I'm not the only one that snorts! (or clogs the lounge) Off to bed- have a good night, and I'm here if you ever want to talk. :) Hugs to you, I have been there- and am just getting out but we still have really rough weeks here and there and here and there...God will get you through this- hang tough- you loved him and married him for a reason- try to focus on what good is still there (even if you have to remember something good from the past) and you will make it through this!

Related to Televison Addicts Check in Here

1. What is the purpose of the "Television Addicts Check in Here" thread?

The purpose of this thread is for people to discuss their favorite television shows and connect with other fans. It is not limited to any specific genre or show.

2. Do I have to be a "television addict" to participate in this thread?

No, anyone is welcome to join in on the discussion, whether you are a casual viewer or a die-hard fan. The thread is open to all television enthusiasts.

3. Can I only talk about current television shows in this thread?

No, you can discuss both current and past television shows in this thread. It is a place for all television-related discussions, regardless of when the show originally aired.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in this thread?

While there are no specific rules, we ask that you respect other members' opinions and avoid any spoilers for those who have not yet watched a particular show. Please also refrain from discussing any inappropriate or offensive content.

5. Can I start a new thread for a specific television show?

Yes, you are welcome to start a new thread for a specific television show if you want to have a more focused discussion. However, please check if there is already an existing thread for that show before creating a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies