• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Leader Success: My Journey to Becoming an Official Team Leader

In summary, the Team Leader Shout Out program at Pampered Chef allows team leaders to publicly acknowledge and celebrate the achievements and hard work of their team members. Team leaders can submit a shout out for a team member through an internal recognition platform, and the shout out will be shared with the entire team and the recognized team member will receive a special gift. There is no limit to the number of Shout Outs a team leader can submit, and team members can also submit shout outs for their colleagues. The program encourages recognition for any type of achievement or hard work, big or small.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
Just had to shout out for myself...I just "officially" rolled up as Team Leader!!!! Now I need to stay there;)

Congratulations! Enjoy those overrides and leads!

Congratulations!

Woohoo! Congratulations!Yes, remember if you do $1,250 in sales 3 of the last 4 months WITH a new recruit during that time period that you will be eligible for HO leads now. Those can be a GREAT perk. Especially during Nov & Dec! Dec '09 that was an extra $800 in commissionable sales for me. ;)

Home office leads are awesome! They are super qualified because they called us so usually end up doing something, Good recruits, bookings... one of my absolute best customers to this day was a home office lead who has purchased a few hundred dollars products every year for 6-7 years.

Another opp for HO leads that you never hear spoken of....
If you speak a foreign language tell the home office. Especially something out of the ordinary. If you speak Japanese and a HO lead comes in that is for Japanese, then it is yours!! Hey, use every possible way to find business that is available. :) http://www.createacashflowshow.com/inspiration-and-motivation/how-to-find-party-plan-bookings.htm Be creative!

Related to Team Leader Success: My Journey to Becoming an Official Team Leader

1. What is a Team Leader Shout Out?

A Team Leader Shout Out is a recognition program at Pampered Chef where team leaders can publicly acknowledge and celebrate the achievements and hard work of their team members.

2. How does a Team Leader Shout Out work?

A team leader can submit a shout out for a team member through our internal recognition platform. The shout out will then be shared with the entire team and the recognized team member will also receive a special gift from Pampered Chef.

3. How often can a team leader submit a Shout Out?

There is no limit to the number of Shout Outs a team leader can submit. We encourage our team leaders to recognize and celebrate their team members' accomplishments as often as possible.

4. Can team members also submit Shout Outs for their colleagues?

While the Team Leader Shout Out program is primarily for team leaders to recognize their team members, team members can also submit shout outs for their colleagues through the internal recognition platform.

5. What types of achievements can be recognized with a Shout Out?

We encourage team leaders to recognize any type of achievement or hard work, whether it's hitting sales goals, providing exceptional customer service, or going above and beyond in their role. We believe in celebrating all accomplishments, big or small.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • aimee73b
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies