• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Lead Your Team to Success as a Consultant?

In summary, Karen and Brenda both became team leaders and are looking forward to the home office leads and random orders that come with the position. Karen is also considering holding a job fair to recruit more consultants. Emily is undecided about whether to do a job fair or not, but is excited to become a consultant.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Just had to shout it out - I made Team Leader!!! Waiting for the 10th so I can start getting HO leads :sing::sing::sing:

Karen

Congratulations!!!! I just made Team Leader too! This is an exciting time in my business!

Wahoo! Congratulations! Being a Team Leader is awesome! Those home office leads and random orders rock!!

Way to go girl! :D

Congrats!!

Big congratulations to you!

That's fantastic! Congratulations!!

Me too! Me too! One is a new consultant, and the other is a seasoned consultant that has been inactive and submitted a show. Now I hope to keep the momentum going! I sure don't want to loose the eligibility of those HO leads!

Congrats to you too Brenda! :D

Good job, guys!!!

Did you get your Leads? Mine started again today!! :)

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone!I don't think I get leads until the 10th - but looking forward to them and hoping that will help me get me get closer to the $750 I need this month!But one of my gals already said she doesn't think she will submit anything this month ~ what happens then?Karen

I just want to say, if anyone isn't a team leader, make that your goal for 2012! The home office leads are amazing...I've had $400+ in random online orders from home office just this month. It has literally saved my butt and helped me keep my eligibility for h.o. leads into January! Some have great success in December, I haven't. But those leads helped get me to my 1250 and my team to 2500. Waahoo!

So invite everyone who has ever expressed an interest in the opportunity to attend your b2b meeting. I'm holding a recipe night 45 minutes before the b2b for potential consultants then inviting them to stay and experience the excitement of learning the incentive trip destinations. See if your director will make those arrangements.
(Just a little encouragement from someone who is super excited about 2012 and PC:love:)

congrats!!!! to all the new Team Leaders

Congratulations!

Congratulations everyone............I'm joining in on the parade. I just became a team leader as well. Does anyone know when home office leads start? Is it the first day of the month after you sign a recruit? Also, the 1250 monthly requirement...........3 out of 4 months prior.....I recruited someone in February, so does February count as a part of that or is it actually October, November, December and January.

Help!!! Excited but confused

I think if your leads are going to start in March it would be November, December, January and February.

Forangels613 said:
Congratulations everyone............I'm joining in on the parade. I just became a team leader as well. Does anyone know when home office leads start? Is it the first day of the month after you sign a recruit? Also, the 1250 monthly requirement...........3 out of 4 months prior.....I recruited someone in February, so does February count as a part of that or is it actually October, November, December and January.

Help!!! Excited but confused

Usually stats are final on the 10th, so I believe that's when it kicks in as long as you've met the requirements.

wooooo hooooo congrats to all!!!

Congrats!!!

I made team leader!! I'm so excited!

Congratulations!! I hope to be a Team Leader soon too!

Good luck Emily. I am contemplating doing a job fair. I am going to talk to my director first. My next goal is definitely to become a director!

Congrats to you! Isn't it fantastic? Go Emily, we'll be soon wahoooing you too!!

It's great! Becoming a consultant was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

What does it mean to become a Team Leader?

Becoming a Team Leader at Pampered Chef means that you have reached a leadership position within our company. This means that you have successfully grown your business and team, and have shown dedication and commitment to our company and its values.

What are the requirements to become a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader, you must have a certain level of sales and team building achievements. This includes reaching a minimum sales level, recruiting and developing a certain number of team members, and meeting certain personal and team goals set by Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of being a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you will have access to exclusive training and resources to help you continue to grow your business and team. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional income and rewards, as well as attend special events and conferences.

How can I maintain my Team Leader status?

To maintain your Team Leader status, you must continue to meet the minimum sales and team building requirements set by Pampered Chef. Additionally, you must continue to uphold our company values and be a positive role model for your team.

Can I become a Team Leader if I am new to Pampered Chef?

While it is not common, it is possible to become a Team Leader as a new consultant. However, it is important to focus on building your business and achieving the necessary requirements before pursuing a leadership position. We recommend discussing your goals with your upline or mentor for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Kathy's_Kitchen