• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales & Earning Promotions: My Journey as a Team Leader

I'm pretty sure. I only had one really bad month (still $800 but not the $1250 required). I was going to double check on that.Just checked, I'm totally eligible for HO leads. I've sold at least $2000 in the last 6 months except for 1 month.That's GREAT!! Congratulations!!!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
When the new career plan changed over April 1st, I was a TL for the first few months then lost it. I have a team of 4 who are very sparatic in their sales! I would have hit it again in August but due to my low sales we didn't make the team requirements. But as of this month's sales I will be a TL again! I'm looking forward to HO leads again and the pay raise. Cannot wait to get my next pay check. And hopefully I can work on more team members to keep it going!

And as of last night shows I submitted I'm only $200 away from Level 1 of the Incentive Trip. But I just need to get one of my two gals who signed up this year to qualify. One is only $30 away but she was a HO lead who never contacts me when I try to get a hold of her and submits every so often that it's a surprise to see when she does submitt. The other is within her first 30 days and is only $400 away!

Way to go! Encourage the one recruit in her 30 days- remind her of how close she is to those extra PC Dollars! :D

esavvymom said:
Way to go!

Encourage the one recruit in her 30 days- remind her of how close she is to those extra PC Dollars! :D

I've tried, her 30 days is up either today or tomorrow!

That is awesome. Keep up the good work.

I also got my TL status back this month in a HUGE way! I had two consultant's qualify with possibly a third by Saturday. :) I even had a consultant that was inactive go active again.

woo-hoo!! congratulations!!!

Congratulations Alison!

The thing I love best about being a TL are the HO leads! Welcome Back!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Congratulations Alison!

The thing I love best about being a TL are the HO leads! Welcome Back!:D

I know! I got 1 recruit lead and 1 show lead that actually panned out when I was a TL and a couple orders. My 1 show lead was my highest show and she ended up signing last month.

Congrats! And welcome back to the wonderful world of team leaders. Not to rain on your parade, but I hope you've met the requirements for HO leads. It sounds like you have with your recruit within the past 3 months, and 1250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months. The HO leads have helped me keep my TL status. HO - just keep sending those leads my way, though I could do with some recruit and booking ones, have just been getting the online orders.

Becca_in_MD said:
Congrats! And welcome back to the wonderful world of team leaders. Not to rain on your parade, but I hope you've met the requirements for HO leads. It sounds like you have with your recruit within the past 3 months, and 1250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months. The HO leads have helped me keep my TL status. HO - just keep sending those leads my way, though I could do with some recruit and booking ones, have just been getting the online orders.

I'm pretty sure. I only had one really bad month (still $800 but not the $1250 required). I was going to double check on that.

Just checked, I'm totally eligible for HO leads. I've sold at least $2000 in the last 6 months except for 1 month.

That's GREAT!! Congratulations!!!

1. How can I increase my sales as a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

As a team leader, it is important to lead by example. This means consistently hosting successful cooking shows, offering excellent customer service, and being knowledgeable about Pampered Chef products. Additionally, you can motivate your team to increase sales by setting goals and offering incentives for reaching those goals.

2. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef business?

Some effective ways to promote your business include hosting cooking shows, participating in vendor events, utilizing social media and online platforms, and networking with friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also reach out to potential customers through direct mail, email marketing, and word-of-mouth referrals.

3. How do I earn promotions within the Pampered Chef company?

To earn promotions within Pampered Chef, it is important to consistently meet sales goals and exceed expectations as a team leader. This can involve growing your team, increasing sales, and demonstrating strong leadership skills. You can also attend training and development programs offered by Pampered Chef to improve your skills and knowledge.

4. How do I maintain a work-life balance while working as a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

Maintaining a work-life balance is crucial for overall well-being and success as a Pampered Chef Team Leader. Some tips for achieving this balance include setting boundaries, prioritizing tasks, and delegating responsibilities to team members. It is also important to schedule time for self-care and relaxation to avoid burnout.

5. What resources are available to help me succeed as a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help team leaders succeed, including training and development opportunities, online tools and resources, and a supportive network of fellow consultants. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow team leaders for guidance and support. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers incentives and rewards for top-performing team leaders to help motivate and drive success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooknjess