1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Team Leader again!

1. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

When the new career plan changed over April 1st, I was a TL for the first few months then lost it. I have a team of 4 who are very sparatic in their sales! I would have hit it again in August but due to my low sales we didn't make the team requirements. But as of this month's sales I will be a TL again! I'm looking forward to HO leads again and the pay raise. Cannot wait to get my next pay check. And hopefully I can work on more team members to keep it going!

And as of last night shows I submitted I'm only $200 away from Level 1 of the Incentive Trip. But I just need to get one of my two gals who signed up this year to qualify. One is only $30 away but she was a HO lead who never contacts me when I try to get a hold of her and submits every so often that it's a surprise to see when she does submitt. The other is within her first 30 days and is only $400 away!

Oct 29, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Way to go!

Encourage the one recruit in her 30 days- remind her of how close she is to those extra PC Dollars! :D

Oct 29, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

I've tried, her 30 days is up either today or tomorrow!

Oct 29, 2009
  4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

That is awesome. Keep up the good work.

I also got my TL status back this month in a HUGE way! I had two consultant's qualify with possibly a third by Saturday. :) I even had a consultant that was inactive go active again.

Oct 29, 2009
  5. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

woo-hoo!! congratulations!!!

Oct 29, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

WHOOO WHOOO!! Kudos! :D

7. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Congrats! :)

Oct 29, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations Alison!

The thing I love best about being a TL are the HO leads! Welcome Back!:D

Oct 29, 2009
  9. wadesgirl

I know! I got 1 recruit lead and 1 show lead that actually panned out when I was a TL and a couple orders. My 1 show lead was my highest show and she ended up signing last month.

Oct 29, 2009
  10. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats! And welcome back to the wonderful world of team leaders. Not to rain on your parade, but I hope you've met the requirements for HO leads. It sounds like you have with your recruit within the past 3 months, and 1250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months. The HO leads have helped me keep my TL status. HO - just keep sending those leads my way, though I could do with some recruit and booking ones, have just been getting the online orders.

Oct 29, 2009
  11. wadesgirl

I'm pretty sure. I only had one really bad month (still $800 but not the $1250 required). I was going to double check on that.

Oct 29, 2009
  12. wadesgirl

Just checked, I'm totally eligible for HO leads. I've sold at least $2000 in the last 6 months except for 1 month.

Oct 29, 2009
  13. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

That's GREAT!! Congratulations!!!

Nov 1, 2009
Have something to add?