• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Question

In summary, the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is a free monthly email from Pampered Chef that features new recipes, product launches, and special offers. To sign up, simply enter your email address on the Pampered Chef website. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter. The newsletter includes a variety of content such as new recipes, product highlights, exclusive offers, and helpful tips for using Pampered Chef products.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
Can someone explain to me the difference between Version A and Version B of the monthly newsletter?

Thanks!

Lisa

From what I can tell, it's just the header for each article.

I want to say that one is a bigger file than the other (the pics are bigger or clearer maybe?) but I am not positive. Usually I just pick one and customize!

gilliandanielle said:
I want to say that one is a bigger file than the other (the pics are bigger or clearer maybe?) but I am not positive. Usually I just pick one and customize!

How do you do that???:eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the help!:)

Related to Tasty Tidbits Newsletter Question

1. What is the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

The Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is a monthly email sent out by Pampered Chef that features new recipes, product launches, and special offers.

2. How do I sign up for the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

You can sign up for the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the "Sign Up for Our Newsletter" section at the bottom of the page.

3. Is the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter free?

Yes, the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is completely free. Simply sign up with your email address to start receiving monthly updates from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email.

5. What type of content can I expect to see in the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

The Tasty Tidbits Newsletter includes new and seasonal recipes, product highlights, and exclusive offers. It also provides helpful tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies