• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taking a Mental Break: Balancing Work and Holiday Prep

In summary, the author is tired and is taking a mental break from work. They have two shows this week and are closing three catalog shows.
Joelen
I, for one, am on a mental break from work since I've got so many things going on with the holidays.

... cleaning up for houseguests staying 2 nights
... prepping for our family potluck we're hosting at our place tomorrow
... playing tour guide to our houseguests on July 4th

Yeesh... I'm tired and I haven't even started! :)

Two shows this week: 5th and 6th!

Closing 3 Catalog shows, host-coaching the snot out of my July hosts (7 shows between the 14th and the 28th), picking raspberries that are all of a sudden all ripe, making pies, cooking for the 4th (finally decided what we are having), getting everything ready for while I am gone.......busy week!

I have to work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday...

Oh wait, you meant PC! I have a show Friday night...I just found out hubby forgot he was watching the kids and booked himself to shoot off fireworks! :eek: (He's a certified pyrotechnician so don't worry. :D )

But, that means sitter or bring kids with which I've NEVER done. However, the host has kids the same age as mine, the 2 oldest go to school together and I think they WANT my kids to come...hope it goes well and they stay downstairs!

Physically, I'm at my day job this week. Mentally - that's a whole different thing. :D Actually, I'm thinking of requesting this Friday off, too, so I have a chance to do laundry and pack.

chefann said:
Physically, I'm at my day job this week. Mentally - that's a whole different thing. :D

You too? I keep bouncing between work and here to keep my sanity! :rolleyes:

Closed all of my June shows over the weekend and nothing until the 14th.... had to give away a July 8th show to another consultant because of a last minute vacation that came up for most of this week... I know... I shouldn't be complaining!

ummmm I have the next two weeks off........

I currently have a catalog show going on and nothing until later in the month - besides getting ready for conference and my brother's wedding on July 14th - yea!

Related to Taking a Mental Break: Balancing Work and Holiday Prep

What are the hours of operation for Pampered Chef?

The hours of operation for Pampered Chef vary depending on the location and schedule of events. Please check our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

Is there a specific day of the week that Pampered Chef consultants typically work?

Pampered Chef consultants have the flexibility to choose their own schedule and work when it best suits them. Some may work on weekends or evenings, while others may prefer weekdays. It ultimately depends on the consultant's availability and the needs of their customers.

How can I find out which consultant is working this week?

You can find out which consultant is working this week by contacting your local consultant directly, or by checking the events calendar on our website.
Alternatively, you can also join our Facebook group or follow us on social media for updates on events and consultant schedules.

Can I request a specific consultant for my Pampered Chef party or event?

Yes, you can request a specific consultant for your Pampered Chef party or event. However, it ultimately depends on the consultant's availability. It is recommended to book your party or event in advance to ensure the availability of your preferred consultant.

What should I do if I need to reschedule my Pampered Chef party or event?

If you need to reschedule your Pampered Chef party or event, please contact your consultant directly. They will work with you to find a new date and time that works for both of you. Please keep in mind that there may be a cancellation fee for last-minute changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam