• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tackling a DIY Project: Has Anyone Tried It Before?

In summary, with proper research, preparation, and the right tools, anyone can successfully tackle a DIY project, even without prior experience. To determine if a project is within your skill level, consider your abilities and research tutorials and videos. Common mistakes to avoid include not having the right tools, not properly planning, and not following instructions carefully. To save money, use materials you already have or look for deals on tools and supplies. If difficulties arise, don't hesitate to ask for help from friends, family, or online communities, or seek advice from professionals.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Did anyone ever make this before? If so, how do you do it & how did it turn out? TIA Michelle

Yep - I've done it in the microwave and in the oven. I did the microwave one with the BBQ sauce recipe from PC and it cooks for like 10 minutes, and then sits for 5-7. It was ok, but it wasn't all that tender. When I did it in the oven, it turned out fabulously!! I cooked it low, like at 250, for close to an hour. On that one, I actually used this cranberry mustard sauce from Sara Lee and it made the pork roast kinda purple, but man, the flavor was awesome!!!

I have done it twice, both times it turned out great.
I've not tried it in the oven yet.

I have done it several times at shows as well as at home. It is real important to cut the white sinew off of the bottom. Makes it more tender.

so how long did you cook it for in the microwave and what is the secret to tender meat? anything besides cutting the sinew off? Thansk

I need this TONIGHT for my show PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to CC and there is a whole print out for a 10 pork roast in DCB! Great tips.... including making sure host microwave is big enough. The thought that the baker might not fit never accrued to me when planning this how till I read it.

Related to Tackling a DIY Project: Has Anyone Tried It Before?

1. Can I successfully tackle a DIY project if I have no prior experience?

Absolutely! Many people have successfully completed DIY projects with no prior experience. With proper research, preparation, and the right tools, anyone can tackle a DIY project.

2. How do I know if a DIY project is within my skill level?

First, consider your own abilities and comfort level with different tasks. It's also helpful to read tutorials and watch videos of others completing the project to get an idea of the skills and tools required.

3. What are some common mistakes to avoid when tackling a DIY project?

Some common mistakes to avoid include not having the right tools, not properly measuring and planning, and not following instructions carefully. It's also important to take breaks and not rush through the project.

4. How can I save money on a DIY project?

One way to save money is by using materials you already have at home or repurposing items instead of purchasing new ones. You can also look for deals and coupons on tools and supplies.

5. What should I do if I encounter difficulties during a DIY project?

If you encounter difficulties, don't be afraid to ask for help from friends or family members who have experience with DIY projects. You can also reach out to online communities or consult with professionals for advice and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sassypip
  • sandilou
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn
  • NewbyPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies