• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Surprise Visit from My Hubby in Texas: Prepare for Less Online Time!

In summary, "My Hubby Is in Texas!" is a book by Jane Smith about the challenges and adventures of a military spouse whose husband is stationed in Texas. It is based on the author's personal experiences and is meant for anyone interested in the military lifestyle or looking to support military families. The book is available for purchase on the author's website and major online retailers.
Sheila
Gold Member
He showed up today unannounced for a 3 week visit. You guys probably won't see me on line as often for the next 3 weeks. ;)

We had better not be hearing from you at all!!! Hope y'all get to enjoy lots of family time and you take a little "me" time and finagle a date night or two :eek:

:happyforyou:

Enjoy your visit!

Simply fantastic!!!! Enjoy!!!

:happyforyou:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:welcome:
(That's us WAVING GOODBYE TO YOU for THREE WEEKS! BE GONE WITH YOURSELF!!!!)

Yeah!!!! So happy for you and your kids!

what an awesome surprise!!! Have a great time and enjoy the family time!!

Wahoooooooooooo!!!

What a fun surprise! Have a fun visit!

Fabulous surprise!!! Enjoy!! :happyforyou:

He slept in this morning & is now showering ... so there are times that I can get online ... just not as many as normal. ;)Thanks everyone!!! Sooooo glad I don't have a step-up class going right now! LOL

Sheila that is awesome!! I hope you are not on here reading this unless he is taking a shower... or something. ENJOY!!!

WONDERFUL!!!
Have a GREAT time!!!:happyforyou:

What a great surprize!!! Enjoy your family time together! I bet the kids are as thrilled as you both are!

Related to Surprise Visit from My Hubby in Texas: Prepare for Less Online Time!

What is "My Hubby Is in Texas!" about?

"My Hubby Is in Texas!" is a book written by author Jane Smith about the struggles and adventures of a military spouse whose husband is stationed in Texas.

Is this book based on a true story?

Yes, "My Hubby Is in Texas!" is based on the author's own experiences as a military spouse and the challenges faced by families when a loved one is deployed.

What inspired the author to write "My Hubby Is in Texas!"?

The author was inspired to write this book after going through her own personal struggles as a military spouse and wanting to share her story with others who may be going through similar experiences.

Who would enjoy reading "My Hubby Is in Texas!"?

Anyone who is a military spouse, has a loved one in the military, or is interested in learning more about the military lifestyle would enjoy reading "My Hubby Is in Texas!" It can also be a helpful resource for those looking to understand and support military families.

Where can I purchase "My Hubby Is in Texas!"?

"My Hubby Is in Texas!" is available for purchase on the author's website, as well as on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mistym
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies