• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Homecoming Ends in Disappointment

In summary, the surprise homecoming ended in disappointment when the person being surprised was unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. The surprise was for a family member or loved one who was expected to be coming home. Despite the ruined surprise, there are still ways to make up for the disappointment, such as planning a different time or finding alternative ways to celebrate their return. To prevent similar situations in the future, it is important to communicate and plan with the person being surprised and have backup plans in place.
mheat923
I get home after being gone since July 18 and was psyched to see all my new PC stuff sitting in my living room waiting for me....only to discover that one package apparently ripped and all that is in it is the new pizza cutter and no new knife...:(

I'd check on that if I were you. What else were you supposed to be getting?

it was the June sell a thon for 2 shows....

Yep, call HO in the morning.

I'm sorry to hear that. I just received my supply order yesterday and I'm missing the Flour/Sugar Shaker ... my box was intact, though. And the last show order I had delivered here was missing a QuikCut Paring Knife. I didn't report that as I had extras here and for $1.25 ... but I'm going to call for sure about the latest.

Sorry to hijack. I'm really sorry about your knife!

Definatley call HO and let them know.

My supply order came in and a couple of the boxes were completely crushed. However, my catalogs were okay.

I called HO and a new knife is being shipped out today! YAY! My husband is in love with the forged knives...he has broke every knife handle in our home except those!

I got my July SAT package today. Five items were missing! Plus, I didn't get a packing list--just the little congratulatory note. :( I've done the adjustment online.

Wow! I was missing my knife, pizza cutter and my sm. squares were shattered. Maybe a lot of consultants earned sell-a-thon and they are extra busy!

Related to Surprise Homecoming Ends in Disappointment

1. Why was the surprise homecoming disappointing?

The surprise homecoming ended in disappointment because the person being surprised was not able to attend due to unforeseen circumstances.

2. Who was supposed to be surprised?

The surprise homecoming was for a family member or loved one who was away and expected to be coming home.

3. Was the surprise ruined?

Unfortunately, the surprise was ruined due to the person being unable to attend the homecoming.

4. Can anything be done to make up for the disappointment?

While the surprise may have been ruined, there are still ways to make up for the disappointment such as planning a different time for the homecoming or finding alternative ways to celebrate their return.

5. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent similar disappointments in the future, it is important to communicate and plan with the person being surprised and have backup plans in case of unforeseen circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
DebbieJ