• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Stuffed Peppers in Minutes | Easy DCB Microwave Recipe

! I'm glad I could help. This recipe is in the More Weekday Dinners Done! cookbook. I'm not sure if that's the one you're looking for though.
pkd09
Silver Member
A few years ago I had a recipe (was certain it was a PC recipe) that you made 6 stuffed peppers in DCB in microwave. I have checked the DCB cookbook, past SB recipe books and a search on CS. Does anyone remember it?

It's in the More Weekday Dinners - Done! cards.

Shari in TX

Thank you....thank you....thank you :)

Does anyone have this recipe that they could post? Sounds good but I don't have that cookbook and can't find it on CC. Thanks.

Italian Stuffed Bell Peppers (from More Weekday Dinners - Done!)

1/2 c uncooked instant white rice
34/ c finely diced onion
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 T Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 t salt
1/2 t coarsely ground black pepper
1 1/4 c spaghetti or marinara sauce, divided
2 links hot Italian sausauge (8 oz), casings removed
12 oz 90% lean ground beef
1 1/2 c (6 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
6 medium green bell peppers

Combine rice with 1/2 cup boiling water in Classic Batter Bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Add onion, pressed garlic, seasoning mix, salt, black pepper and 3/4 cup of the spaghetti sauce to batter bowl; mix well. Break sausage into small pieces into batter bowl. Add beef and 1 cup of the cheese; mix gently but thoroughly.

Cut tops off of bell peppers; remove stems and seeds. Pierce bottoms of peppers several times with tip of Utility Knife. Place peppers cut-side up in Deep Covered Baker. Divide meat mixture evenly into peppers. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 15-18 minutes or until internal temperature of meat mixture in each pepper registers 160 degrees F.

Carefully remove baker from microwave. Divide remaining sauce evenly over tops of peppers. Cover; microwave 1-2 minutes or until sauce is hot. Top with remaining cheese. Let stand, covered, 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove peppers from baker using Chef's Tongs, allowing excess liquid to drain from peppers.

Yield: 6 servings

Cook's Tip: To bake in conventional oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare recipe as directed, spooning remaining sauce over peppers before baking. Bake, covered, 1 hour or until internal temperature of meat mixture in each pepper registers 160 degrees F. Proceed as recipe directs.

Shari in TX

Thanks Shari

What is the cooking time for the Delicious Stuffed Peppers in Minutes recipe?

The cooking time for this recipe is approximately 15 minutes in the microwave.

Can I use any type of peppers for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pepper, such as bell peppers or poblano peppers. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Can I substitute the beef with a different protein?

Absolutely! This recipe is versatile and you can use ground turkey, chicken, or even vegetarian crumbles as a substitute for the beef.

What other ingredients can I add to the stuffed peppers?

You can add any additional ingredients that you like, such as onions, corn, black beans, or even rice. Get creative with your filling!

Do I need to pre-cook the peppers before stuffing them?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the peppers before stuffing them. The microwave will cook them to perfection while also keeping them tender and flavorful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • lindseystar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lindseystar
Replies