• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with creating a flyer for a vendor fair? Need some ideas?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make cooking easier and faster, especially for those who are feeling lazy. They also have easy-to-follow cookbooks and recipes for those who are not confident in their cooking skills. For those who hate doing dishes, Pampered Chef offers non-stick and dishwasher-safe products. Meal prep can also be made less tedious with their food chopper and vegetable peeler. Lastly, Pampered Chef's cookware and bakeware are designed to prevent burning and they also offer tools to help with cooking times and temperatures.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am putting together a "vendor fair" with a premier friend of mine and about 7 other direct sales consultants. I am looking for a flyer to send to all contacts with each company to promote the sale and possibly put in our local paper. Somehow I am the one that got "stuck" creating one and my juices just have not been flowing lately.
Help!

go to the newspaper for some ideas. or how about

Vendor Fair!
One Stop Shop For the Holidays
Beat the Crowded Malls
Pampered Chef
Party Lite
Marry Maid
Etc
Etc
November 18, 2006
123 Main St.
anytown, USA
9 am till 4 pm
bring your appetite too
bake sale and raffles fun for all

hope this gives you some ideas

Thanks that helps!

here's one for an event that I am doing with some friends. Feel free to use it and modify it to meet your needs.
Melinda

Attachments

• CREATIVE PAMPERING FALL FLYER.doc
    74.5 KB · Views: 516

1. How can I make cooking easier and faster when I am feeling lazy?

One easy way to make cooking easier and faster when you are feeling lazy is to use kitchen tools and gadgets that can help you save time and effort. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products such as choppers, mixers, and cookware that can help you streamline the cooking process.

2. I am not a great cook, is there anything that can help me in the kitchen?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of cookbooks and recipes that are easy to follow and require minimal effort. We also have products that can help you achieve perfect results, such as our microwave steamer or our stoneware that helps evenly cook your food without the need for constant stirring.

3. I hate doing dishes, is there anything that can help me avoid hand washing?

Our stoneware and bakeware are designed to be non-stick, making it easier for you to clean them without the need for scrubbing. We also offer a variety of dishwasher-safe products to help you avoid hand washing altogether.

4. How can I make meal prep less tedious?

Pampered Chef offers products that can help you with meal prep, such as our food chopper or vegetable peeler. These tools can help you chop and prepare ingredients quickly and efficiently, making meal prep less tedious and time-consuming.

5. I am always burning my food, is there anything that can help me prevent that?

Our cookware and bakeware are designed to distribute heat evenly, helping you avoid hot spots that can cause burning. We also offer products such as our digital thermometer or our timer that can help you keep track of your cooking and prevent overcooking or burning your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Triple K
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefNelson
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022