• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St Patrick's Day-Store Open House Ideas

P
pcmomof2
Okay...here's something to think about...
I'm doing an Open House at a local grocery store. I will do 2 seperate demos during St. Patty's day. What do you all recommend? I have never done something like this. I have ideas on recipes...what should I do to entice the employees to buy/book parties, etc...the woman who is setting it up with me said I will have FULL REIGN of the ovens, the ingredients, EVERYTHING I need to do this. I like the pot of gold idea...
Please, please give me suggestions...

Hi there! I think the pot of gold idea is a great one for St. Patrick's Day! You could also incorporate some traditional Irish dishes into your demos, like shepherd's pie or Irish soda bread. As for enticing employees to buy or book parties, you could offer a special discount or promotion for those who attend the open house. You could also have a raffle for a free product or cooking class, and have them fill out a form with their contact information for a chance to win. And don't forget to have plenty of business cards and party booking information available for them to take home. Good luck with your open house!

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming St. Patrick's Day Open House at the grocery store! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few ideas that may help make your event a success.First off, I love the pot of gold idea! That would definitely catch people's attention and draw them to your demos. You could even have a little giveaway where one lucky person gets to take home the pot of gold (or a smaller version of it) filled with some Pampered Chef goodies.In terms of enticing employees to buy or book parties, I would suggest offering a special discount or promotion for anyone who books a party with you during the event. You could also have a raffle for a free product or a cooking class for those who book parties.Another idea is to have a themed menu for your demos. For example, you could make traditional Irish dishes like shepherd's pie or Irish soda bread using Pampered Chef products. This will not only showcase the versatility of our products but also tie in with the St. Patrick's Day theme.Lastly, don't forget to have plenty of business cards and catalogs on hand for interested customers to take with them. You could also offer a special deal for anyone who signs up to become a consultant at the event.I hope these suggestions help and I wish you the best of luck with your St. Patrick's Day Open House! It's a great opportunity to showcase our amazing products and grow your business. Have fun and don't forget to wear something green! :)

1. What types of recipes should I make for the St. Patrick's Day Open House?

For your St. Patrick's Day Open House, it would be best to stick with traditional Irish dishes like corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, and Irish soda bread. You could also put a fun twist on these dishes by adding green food coloring or incorporating ingredients like Guinness beer or Bailey's Irish Cream.

2. How can I entice employees to buy or book parties during the Open House?

One way to entice employees to buy or book parties during the Open House is to offer exclusive discounts or promotions for those who attend. You could also have a raffle or giveaway for a St. Patrick's Day themed prize to incentivize purchases or bookings.

3. What ideas do you have for using the ovens and ingredients provided for the demos?

With full reign over the ovens and ingredients, the possibilities are endless! You could make shamrock-shaped cookies, green cupcakes, or even a traditional Irish dish like colcannon (mashed potatoes with cabbage and bacon) to showcase the versatility of the products available at the grocery store.

4. Do you have any suggestions for incorporating a "pot of gold" theme into the Open House?

A "pot of gold" theme is a great idea for a St. Patrick's Day Open House! You could use gold coins or chocolate gold coins as decorations or party favors. You could also have a fun activity where attendees can try to find a hidden "pot of gold" on the store premises to win a prize.

5. How can I make the Open House a success overall?

To make the Open House a success, it's important to have a clear plan and to promote it effectively. Utilize social media, flyers, and word of mouth to spread the word about the event. Make sure to have plenty of samples available for attendees to try and have engaging activities or demonstrations to keep them interested. Also, don't forget to have a way to collect contact information from interested customers for future follow-ups and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies