• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal in NW Suburbs

In summary, the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers in the northwest suburbs of Minnesota can team up with someone else to split the cost of a 100 pack of catalogs for their Pampered Chef business. The cost of the deal is $50, which is half of the regular price. Customers cannot choose their own partner, but Pampered Chef will pair them with someone in the same area. To sign up for the deal, customers can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a local consultant. This deal is only available for customers in the northwest suburbs of Minnesota, but they can team up with a friend or family member in that area to split
schel
Is anyone from MN, NW suburbs, want to go halfsies on the 100 catalog pack? 25 just is not enough, and I can't quite afford the full price for 100, so if anyone is in MN NW suburbs, please PM me and maybe we can work out a split. I would ask my cluster, however, they are 2 hours away also, so... if anyone is interested and not to far away, I'd love to work out a split.
Thanks.
Schel

1. What is the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal"?

The "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers in the northwest suburbs of Minnesota can team up with someone else to split the cost of a 100 pack of catalogs. This allows both parties to save money while still having access to a large quantity of catalogs for their Pampered Chef business.

2. How much does the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal" cost?

The cost of the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal" is $50. This is half of the regular price for a 100 pack of catalogs, making it a great deal for both parties involved.

3. Can I choose my partner for the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal"?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not allow customers to choose their own partners for this deal. However, we will do our best to pair you with someone who is also interested in splitting the cost and is located in the same area as you.

4. How do I sign up for the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal"?

To sign up for the deal, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the "Split the Cost with Someone from MN: 100 Catalog Pack Deal" offer. From there, you can fill out a form with your information and we will pair you with a partner. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Can I split the cost with someone who is not in the northwest suburbs of MN?

No, this deal is only available for customers in the northwest suburbs of Minnesota. However, if you have a friend or family member in that area who is also interested in the deal, you can team up with them to split the cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • cooking4pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cooking4pchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies