• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Spices with Affordable Pill Containers - Only $0.99 Each!

Just check out what your local pharmacy has. I just happened to notice these today while I was there picking up my medicine.My cluster did this as a make and take. I was not able to go, however. They soaked a cottonbal in the oil so people could smell the garlic-infused.These work out really great at shows. It's so much easier to pass these around for everyone to "smell" all the spices and you don't have to carry around every single bottle.This is a neat idea. I bring all of my spices with me to every show (got a cute little basket for them) but this is much easier and more manageable. I'm also thinking
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know I read this tip on here but cannot find it. Today while I was at the local pharmacy I happened to notice 99 cent weekly pill containers. I thought for less than three bucks it would be something worth to try. I got out my label maker and labeled the front of each spot with the page number and item letter. Now I'll add some of each spice and seasoning we have. Three containers is enough for each including the salt and pepper.

I forgot about this tip, thanks for the reminder!

When I read that thread previously I thought to myself, but wouldn't one spice spill over into another? Do each of the days have a separate lid? Can you tell I've never seen these up close and personal? :) I thought it was a container with 7 sections and one lid...

woohoo, off topic, one post away from a different star...finally. I wonder what I'll post to make it official :D

oops, I was wrong, that WAS the post that did it for me LOL...a pill container post of all things!

kcjodih said:
oops, I was wrong, that WAS the post that did it for me LOL...a pill container post of all things!

Gee, thanks for the hijack!

The ones I found have separate lids. They also have little "seals" on each side of the lids so there isn't a chance they would spill over.

Sorry for the hijack, I didn't mean any harm. :eek:

Thanks for the info on the pill containers. Now that I know that they don't leak and spill over it's something I might look into too.

kcjodih said:
Sorry for the hijack, I didn't mean any harm. :eek:

Thanks for the info on the pill containers. Now that I know that they don't leak and spill over it's something I might look into too.

Just check out what your local pharmacy has. I just happened to notice these today while I was there picking up my medicine.

My cluster did this as a make and take. I was not able to go, however. They soaked a cottonbal in the oil so people could smell the garlic-infused.

these work out really great at shows. It's so much easier to pass these around for everyone to "smell" all the spices and you don't have to carry around every single bottle.

This is a neat idea. I bring all of my spices with me to every show (got a cute little basket for them) but this is much easier and more manageable. I'm also thinking, that for some of my new recruits, what a neat little "gift" for them that they can use right away at their shows. Thanks for the tip!

Great Idea!

We did this as a cluster too! Such a great thing to have!

If you are going to make them yourself, be SURE each compartment has a seperate lid. There ARE some pill containers out there that are NOT sealed individually, so those woudn't work.

We made a "sweet" one, an "herb" one, and a "baking" one to seperate them....

1. How many spices can fit in a pill container?

Each pill container can hold approximately 2-3 teaspoons of spices, depending on the size and density of the spice.

2. Can I use the pill containers for both dry and wet spices?

Yes, our pill containers are made with food-safe plastic and can be used for both dry and wet spices. Just make sure to clean and dry them thoroughly before using with wet spices.

3. Are the pill containers airtight?

Yes, our pill containers have a secure snap-on lid that creates an airtight seal, keeping your spices fresh and free from moisture.

4. Can I label the pill containers?

Yes, our pill containers come with a blank label on the lid, making it easy for you to label and identify your spices. You can also use a label maker or write directly on the container with a permanent marker.

5. Are the pill containers dishwasher safe?

Yes, our pill containers are dishwasher safe and can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. Just make sure to remove the label before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • DebPC