• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using pill boxes for your seasonings?

Re: Seasonings in pill boxesI like the idea of making it a game!lol LOVE the ideas, but now if I only had all of the spices!lol
pkd09
Silver Member
I am not sure if this has been posted or not so I apologize if it is a repeat.

At our Regional Meeting at the end of January, a consultant bought 2 7-day pill containers. She put a little bit of each one of our seasonings/rubs into each spot. She then labelled each with what the seasoning/rub was. She also absorbed some of our canola oil blends into cotton balls. Well, I did it.... my sales of seasonings/rubs took off. Ladies loved being able to lift each lid and smell the wonderful aromas from each of the spices. I actually need to get a third one for our new additions this season.

Just wanted to share

I've been thinking of a way to do this! Thanks for sharing:thumbup:

Hmmm, I was thinking of using the little plastic cups with lids (we use them for jello shots) but that would probably work better, you'd have them all right there together... Did you put the cotton ball with the canola oil in one of the containers too or how did you show that? And how would you do the sauces... probably can't do the same thing with those... they need to be refrigerated...

I just shared this with my director and she loved it!

Thanks!

As far as the sauces, I'm thinking about using 1/2 or a 1/4 cream cheese at each show to show them off. Just enough for a taste.

I'm thinking 1/4 of a block for each sauce (of course, depending on the crowd) with some type of cracker.

Paula: You are correct, not the sauces. I just put in the new dipping seasonings.

This is GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!!! Hmmmmm first thing tomorrow, Walgreens...;)

It is a great idea! ...but I did just that and have been carrying it for months now. Occasionally someone will check them out but I have not seen any change in my seasonings sales (yes I do talk about it).

I did something similar using parchment paper envelopes. My daughter made origami pouches using PC parchment paper and I wrote on the outside of the envelope what spice or sprinkle was inside. I can't tell you how many sweet caramel sprinkles I sold just from passing them around to smell! You can use glassine envelopes, too, available at any crafting store.

What a GREAT idea!!!!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Re: Seasonings in pill boxesI love this :love: I carry numbered ziplock snack bags with samples of different pantry items.

For my game, I have guests pass them around and guess what each one is.

And, yes, usually it adds to my sales.

;)

Re: Seasonings in pill boxes
Sallie_M said:
I love this :love: I carry numbered ziplock snack bags with samples of different pantry items.

For my game, I have guests pass them around and guess what each one is.

And, yes, usually it adds to my sales.

;)

I like the idea of making it a game!

lol LOVE the ideas, but now if I only had all of the spices!

candiejayne said:
lol LOVE the ideas, but now if I only had all of the spices!

Just play with the ones you have...

I have the asian and thats it LOL

What is the benefit of using seasonings in bill boxes?

The use of seasonings in bill boxes offers convenience and organization for cooking and meal preparation. Each seasoning is individually packaged in a compact container, making it easy to store and access when needed. It also helps to prevent clutter and spills in the kitchen.

What types of seasonings are typically included in bill boxes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of seasonings in bill boxes, including popular choices such as garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and chili powder. We also offer custom bill boxes where customers can choose their own preferred seasonings.

Are the seasonings in bill boxes high quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef prides itself on using high quality and fresh ingredients in all of our seasonings. We source our herbs and spices from reputable suppliers and carefully blend them for the perfect flavor profile.

How do I use the seasonings in bill boxes?

Our seasonings can be used in a variety of recipes and dishes. Simply open the bill box and use the desired amount of seasoning according to your taste preferences. You can also mix different seasonings together for a unique flavor combination.

Can I purchase refills for my bill boxes?

Yes, we offer refill packets for our bill boxes so you can easily replenish your supply of seasonings without having to purchase a whole new box. This is a cost-effective and eco-friendly option for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips