• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Summer with FREE Ingredients & Postage for Your Next Event!

In summary, stickers for catalogs are small adhesive labels or decals that are used to grab the attention of potential customers. They can help increase brand recognition, make your catalog stand out, and draw attention to specific products or promotions. While some stickers may be difficult to remove, there are also removable options available. Stickers for catalogs are customizable and can be ordered from printing companies, online retailers, or local print shops. It is important to choose a reputable company that offers high-quality printing and customization options.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Hi I wanted to share and get opinions (dangerous arround here I know LOL!)
The wording I'm putting on a sticker for catalogs I will be leaving arround town. I wanted something to get people curious...

Summer is full of possibilities!
Tired of the same hum drum cooking show!
Let’s change it up!
How about a grilled Pizza? Want a taste of the tropics?
Jamaican Jerk Chicken salad is awesome!!!
An Ice cream social is always a hit!
I promise not to turn on your oven!!!
Call me to find out how to get FREE ingredients for
your show as well as FREE postage for all
your invitations!​

Hey, those sound great!! They certainly peak my interest, but there's too many exclamation marks back to back. Remember with tech. & the younger market "!" marks back to back have switched over to a substitute for Shouting on text msgs and IM. The wording however is PERFECT!

Unleash your inner chef this summer! Say goodbye to boring meals and hello to delicious adventures.Try grilled pizza, Jamaican Jerk chicken salad, and more!Don't worry about heating up your kitchen, I've got you covered.And the best part? FREE ingredients and postage for your show!Call me to find out how to spice up your summer with a fun cooking event.

What is a sticker for catalogs?

A sticker for catalogs is a small adhesive label or decal that is designed to be placed on the cover or pages of a catalog. It often includes a brand logo, product image, or promotional message and is used to grab the attention of potential customers.

What are the benefits of using stickers for catalogs?

Stickers for catalogs can help increase brand recognition, make your catalog stand out from competitors, and draw attention to specific products or promotions. They also provide a cost-effective way to add visual interest to your catalog without having to redesign the entire layout.

Can stickers be easily removed from catalogs?

It depends on the type of sticker and the surface it is applied to. Some stickers may leave a residue or damage the surface if not removed carefully. However, there are also removable stickers specifically designed for catalogs that can be easily peeled off without leaving any residue.

Are stickers for catalogs customizable?

Yes, stickers for catalogs can be customized with your own design, logo, and messaging. You can choose the size, shape, and color of the sticker to best fit your catalog and branding. Some printing companies also offer the option to print variable data, allowing you to personalize each sticker with different information or images.

Where can I get stickers for my catalogs?

You can order stickers for your catalogs from printing companies, online retailers, or local print shops. Make sure to do your research and choose a reputable company that offers high-quality printing and a variety of customization options to best meet your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • AnnieBee