• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director soGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!

In summary, the key to success with the "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" dish is preparation and following instructions carefully. Substitutions can be made, but results may vary. Serving size can be adjusted by multiplying or dividing ingredients, and the dish can be frozen for later consumption. The recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website.
chefkathy
I did a show in August. It was a mess. I was the ruse for a surprise baby shower. Gee, thanks. I did get to do a quick demo, but got a whole TWO orders while I was there that amounted to about $30.

My hostess did have outside orders, so we were at least at $150.

Well, I called her a few times to close and she never responded. Finally today she calls me. We're past Sept 15th, so she's not getting those 60% off colanders she wanted and I'm not sure how to tell her.

Luckily, she wants a Square Griddle. JACKPOT!!!!!!! Show date is changed and she's mailing me a check. Yes, her customers will have to pay a little more due to shipping and price changes, but she hasn't collected most of the money yet anyway, so it's not a big deal. I told her to blame me for miscalculating when she asks for more money from those who have already paid.

Now I have a $338 start to October. :)

Awesome! I love how things like that work out sometimes.

YAY! Way to go Deb!!!!

Related to soGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!

1. How can I make sure my "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" dish turns out perfectly every time?

The key to success with any recipe is preparation and following the instructions carefully. Make sure to read through the recipe before starting and have all the necessary ingredients and tools on hand. Also, make sure to measure ingredients accurately and follow cooking times and temperatures closely.

2. Can I make substitutions in the "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or personal preferences. However, keep in mind that the results may vary from the original recipe. It's always a good idea to test a new substitution in a small batch before making a larger dish.

3. How can I adjust the serving size for the "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" recipe?

If you need to adjust the serving size for the recipe, simply multiply or divide the ingredients accordingly. If you're making a larger batch, make sure to use a larger dish or adjust the cooking time to ensure even cooking.

4. Can I freeze the "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" dish?

Yes, most "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" dishes can be frozen for later consumption. Make sure to cool the dish completely before freezing and store it in an airtight container. To reheat, let the dish thaw in the fridge overnight and then reheat it in the oven or microwave.

5. Can I find the "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find the "SoGlad I Was Able to Make That Work!" recipe on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the website, click on the Recipes tab, and search for the recipe by name. You can also browse through different categories to find more delicious recipes to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • milkangel