• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Soft and Cozy Cookware Bags for Safe Travel - Protect Your Pans on the Go!

In summary, the HO and Fed Ex delivered the cookware bags to consultants. The bags are only available to consultants through CC and are not available on the website. The only problem is that consultants cannot use the bags unless they have a PC debit card.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
They're soft and cozy feeling. I think my pans will feel very snuggly inside of them - LOL

At first I was a little "huh?" about them...like - what the heck do I need these for...but they make sense...I bring at least one piece of cookware to every show...these will keep it from getting banged around!

I should be getting mine any time now! I'm glad to get them....I usually bring my 12" skillet for a demo, and my 8" to pass around, and put paper towels between to keep them from getting scratched up.

Do they ship them as soon as you submit your 2 shows?

I just need to submit last night's show & I'll be getting mine! I always take cookware with me to shows, so I'm glad to get these. I also think I'll leave them in the bags under the stove so they don't get banged up at home either!

The should have these for everything break able...like simple additions too. Very nice.

I won't get mine until after the end of the month (took a little time off), but I'm excited!

I have last fridays show closing today....IF she ever CALLS!!!:eek:

I touched them at Leadership--they are so nice!

Just submitted my second show on Wednesday night, so mine should be coming soon!

I don't know, I am just not so excited about them. I didn't earn them anyway. I have putting in the minimum since the holidays, February I will kick it up a notch.

I probably won't get them either, but I wish I could because my cookware always gets damaged to/from shows. There is always eBay I guess!!

gilliandanielle said:
I probably won't get them either, but I wish I could because my cookware always gets damaged to/from shows. There is always eBay I guess!!

I wrap my cookware in my microfiber towels. Not as simple as slipping them in a bag but it works....for anyone that doesn't earn the bags. :(

I was a little "huh" about them too at first! I'm glad I"m not the only one:) I submitted my second show tonite.....now I just gotta get at least 1/2 off conference!

I'm hoping they'll appear on supply at some point. They are really great to have when transporting your cookware to shows! I always bring the 8 inch saute and sometimes a second piece of cookware depending on the recipe. These will be great!

Most of my shows won't close till closer to the end of the month. I have 1 show turned in so far and 3 more to close so I should earn them too. Right now I just put mine inside of pillow cases when I take the cookware to shows. It works great and I haven't had any problems with it. I wasn't that excited about the cookware bags and was wondering about this incentive but now that you guys say that they're nice I'm anxious to get them. So thanks for bringing my excitement level up when it comes to the cookware bags.

I am also anxiously awaiting the items from the sell-a-thon and the trifle bowl. I turned in 2 shows in December but one of them was very small, there wasn't a limit on the show size? I hope not because I am really excited about the trifle bowl.

Submitted my second show on Wednesday and my cookware bags arrived today!

Hooray to the HO and Fed Ex! I live in IL, so that helps. :)

Jilleysue said:
The should have these for everything break able...like simple additions too. Very nice.

There is a great bag for SA you can get it in the outlet. Jill, now that your website can take orders, you can order it on the outlet using Kevin's name and that way you get the outlet price AND your commission ANd points toward incentives!

dannyzmom said:
There is a great bag for SA you can get it in the outlet. Jill, now that your website can take orders, you can order it on the outlet using Kevin's name and that way you get the outlet price AND your commission ANd points toward incentives!
The SA bag is only available to consultants through CC. It is not in the outlet on our websites.

dannyzmom said:

AND the only problem is, you cant use it unless you have PC dollars or a Debit Card!!:mad:

Ginger428 said:
AND the only problem is, you cant use it unless you have PC dollars or a Debit Card!!:mad:
All consultants should have a PC debit card unless they do all their transactions via the mail. :confused:

dannyzmom said:

Is it back in the outlet? I saw it on CC, but would love to get it in the outlet and earn commission on the order too, and points.

I ordered mine through CC ... had an estimated delivery of Monday, the 23rd.. .a FINE looking FedEx man showed up this morning with mine! I had the chance to chat with him a minute about where to leave deliveries and then investigated by SA bag... if you don't have one... RUN to CC and order yours. I am SO thrilled to have a safe, easy way to transport my SA and I can slip it right over my shoulder. It's a fantastic investment and makes our job look more professional in bringing in our products to the hosts homes. imho... I'm loving it as I have packed things into it today.

HOLY COW!!! I ordered mine on Tuesday and just stepped outside and it was on my doorstep! Talk about FAST!!!!

there are so many little pockets and nooks! I am short on storage around my house and intend to store my extras in it here. I take a medium and small square, a medium bowl and two tiles small bowls in the caddy to my shows, so it's a great place for the extras! I find that many like to see the size b/c they are challenged in the measurements department (like me!).

BethCooks4U said:
All consultants should have a PC debit card unless they do all their transactions via the mail. :confused:

PC Credit Card....but they dont honor it for the Samples...

Ginger428 said:
PC Credit Card....but they dont honor it for the Samples...
Yes but all consultants should get the DEBIT card! It's the first thing I tell new consultants to do so they can start submitting quickly. That way they have the card that they can use for CC purchases too!

BethCooks4U said:
Yes but all consultants should get the DEBIT card! It's the first thing I tell new consultants to do so they can start submitting quickly. That way they have the card that they can use for CC purchases too!

But to get the Debit Card, You use your own Checking Acct. #. Not ALL consultants want a Debit Card. That is why I choose the Pampered Chef Credit Card, I do not use it for anything but my shows.

Ginger428 said:
But to get the Debit Card, You use your own Checking Acct. #. Not ALL consultants want a Debit Card. That is why I choose the Pampered Chef Credit Card, I do not use it for anything but my shows.
That's the beauty of our business. We can choose to do it the way we want!

chee65 said:
I am also anxiously awaiting the items from the sell-a-thon and the trifle bowl. I turned in 2 shows in December but one of them was very small, there wasn't a limit on the show size? I hope not because I am really excited about the trifle bowl.

As long as it qualified as a show ($150 in guest sales), you're OK. Sometimes there is a dollar amount specified, but there wasn't for December.

Thanks, Ann for the confirmation. I can't wait to get the Trifle bowl now.

BTW- you can submit shows without a debit card- I have my team do it all the time. I just put in a payment under someone who paid with a check or cash with my CC #. I had thought about using my miles card this year and having a free ticket to leadership!!

Related to Soft and Cozy Cookware Bags for Safe Travel - Protect Your Pans on the Go!

What are the dimensions of the Got the Cookware Bags?

The Got the Cookware Bags measure 18 inches in length, 12 inches in width, and 5 inches in height. They are designed to fit most standard-sized cookware sets.

Can the Got the Cookware Bags be used for both storage and transportation?

Yes, the Got the Cookware Bags are versatile and can be used for both storage and transportation. They are made with durable materials and have reinforced handles for easy carrying.

What types of cookware can fit in the Got the Cookware Bags?

The Got the Cookware Bags are designed to accommodate a variety of cookware, including pots, pans, skillets, and even Dutch ovens. They also have adjustable dividers to keep your cookware organized and secure during transport.

Are the Got the Cookware Bags machine washable?

Yes, the Got the Cookware Bags are machine washable. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying for best results.

Do the Got the Cookware Bags come with a warranty?

Yes, the Got the Cookware Bags come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your bags, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefsteph07