• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soCan We Change Our Name on Here? Because.......

I only have one, I can't even imagine having two let alone 7. Congratulations, Jessica!Congrats, Jessica!
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
we have a big surprise coming to our household!
Just found out yesterday that we are expecting baby #7 in November.

I am still in shock. We were done! :p I gave everything away!!!

The kids are ecstatic and already arguing over if it should be a boy or girl.

I am just nervous and nauseated. :D

OMG congrats! :)Send Greg a PM about the name change - he'll tell you if it's possible.

Congrats Jessica!

Congratulations!

I did change my name on here at one time. Just ask Greg!

Wow - how exciting!! I am nervous and exhausted with just TWO!! LOL

I am pulling my hair out with my one! Congrats!!! Are you happy about it?

chefkristin said:
I am pulling my hair out with my one! Congrats!!! Are you happy about it?

I am now. I cried off and on yesterday morning when I found out! It was a big shock. My youngest is almost 3. I was going back to college next year to finish my degree. I was going to advance PC and my other home business.

Now I am going to have to change a bit of that! But a baby! WOW- :D I am still in shock! LOL

Congratulations!

Congratulations. I only have one, I can't even imagine having two let alone 7.

Congratulations, Jessica!

Congrats!!

Oh, what a wonderful blessing! Congratulations.

What a nice surprise! Congratulations!

Congrats. Children are such a blessing, most of the time.

Congratulations, Jessica!

Number 7, and I am in a tissy cause hubby wants one:eek: Congrats and good luck.

jessica_momof6 said:
we have a big surprise coming to our household!
Just found out yesterday that we are expecting baby #7 in November.

I am still in shock. We were done! :p I gave everything away!!!

The kids are ecstatic and already arguing over if it should be a boy or girl.

I am just nervous and nauseated. :D

Congratulations! And to quote my sister-in-law..."You're not done having kids until you do something surgically about it." :) She is due in June with her 3rd, but at age 36, thought she was done awhile ago...

janetupnorth said:
And to quote my sister-in-law..."You're not done having kids until you do something surgically about it."
Even that's not a guarantee! My cousin's tubal ligation reversed itself, and they ended up with a surprise.

Congrats. That is a lot to be keeping track of. Isn't there a say "man plans, god laughs"?

Is someone reading my mind???
dannyzmom said:
Wow - how exciting!! I am nervous and exhausted with just TWO!! LOL

That is SO me! I couldn't imagine 6 then to find out another on the way.

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations! And to quote my sister-in-law..."You're not done having kids until you do something surgically about it." :) She is due in June with her 3rd, but at age 36, thought she was done awhile ago...

This is why my hubby and I both were surgically altered otherwise we had figured out quick we were too fertile to leave things up to "chance" ;) I would certainly be :eek: if we were expecting any more. :D

chefann said:
Even that's not a guarantee! My cousin's tubal ligation reversed itself, and they ended up with a surprise.

I know a few guys who had to have vascetomies more than once. One had 3 kids and #4 was a surprise...they were still pretty young and took it in stride...

My hubby wouldn't go in to be tested after his...so the joke at my work is that when I turn 40 I'll have a surprise and be pregnant...I HOPE NOT! I absolutely love kids and love my two but we're happy with them...a 2 bedroom house can't hold any more! :)

Seven! WOW Congrats!!

Congratulations!!!

congratulations!!! One more is just that much more love to feel in your home!!! My grandma said the more kids you have the more options you have!! And as they get older more hands on deck to help with chores!!

Heather

Last edited:
Congrats..OH MY LORD..I can't even handle my self and two puppies. You are a queen...LOL

:D :D Congratulations Jessica!! I really do admire people who can handle so many children. You must have a lot of patience...

I originally wanted 4, but maybe we'll stop at 3. We'll see!

jessica_momof6 said:
I am now. I cried off and on yesterday morning when I found out! It was a big shock. My youngest is almost 3. I was going back to college next year to finish my degree. I was going to advance PC and my other home business.

Now I am going to have to change a bit of that! But a baby! WOW- :D I am still in shock! LOL
This is wonderful new. A baby God is Good! Don't put off school go back. I was pregnant my last year of Law school with my third. You can do it. I am so happy for you and you family again congratulations.

What a blessing! Congratulations!

I changed my name here before, so I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Congratulations! I'm also exhausted with 3 so I can't even fathom 7!!!:eek: Patience is a virtue and you certainly have it!!!! Good Luck!

Congratulations. If your number 7 is even remotely the blessing that our number 7 has been (she came when my "baby" was 6) you will be blessed beyond description! I hope you get feeling better! It's hard to feel sick and still carry on! :)

koeverson said:
This is wonderful new. A baby God is Good! Don't put off school go back. I was pregnant my last year of Law school with my third. You can do it. I am so happy for you and you family again congratulations.
I won't put a young baby/child in daycare is the reasoning....so I will wait another 5 years! LOL

It will work though! I might just take a few art classes etc in the evenings at the school closer to my house so that I can do "something" LOL
But this program I am doing would be too rigorous with a young child at home.

I am doing better now..the panicked feeling and shock are starting to go away and I am feeling the excitement. I have to go see my doctor this week due to my medical issues (that is why I go so early) so I am a bit nervous there, but getting more excited!

Thank you all!

WOW....7! I can't even imagine....I have 2 & it's crazy....CONGRATS:D

So is it possible to change your name on here? When I signed up, my fingers were going faster than my brian and I misspelled PAMPERED!!! I am so embarassed.

Wow SevenThat's our goal. Seven children or whatever the Lord blesses us with. We are having baby number 5 in July. I am going tomorrow for my sonogram. I am so excited and hoping it's a girl!!

I STILL NEED THOSE PINK THOUGHTS COMING MY WAY LADIES!!

I will be sure to post on here tomorrow afternoon when I find out!!
Personally I feel that after three or four kids, you don't even notice more kids in the house. You just kind of throw them in the mix and keep going on with life as usual!! It is more work because I have to try to stop getting my children's names mixed up.
I think I'll try with "Hey you come here!!" LOL And point!!

Debbie :D

Congrats! I'm sure #7 was a surprise, but what a nice one!

And I agree, Debbie, that 7 isn't too big a difference from 8. I come from a very big family: mom is one of 6, dad is one of 5, and several of my aunts and uncles have 4+. I plan to have a bunch myself.

I think it's easier with more of them, actually! They already have playmates. With my first, he's so high-maintenance. He wants me to watch him color!

Anyway, congrats! :)

Sending pink thoughts (or as close to pink as I can) your way Debbie!

Related to soCan We Change Our Name on Here? Because.......

1. Can we change our name on here?

Yes, you can change your name on your Pampered Chef account by going to the "My Account" section and clicking on "Edit Profile". From there, you can update your name and any other personal information.

2. Do you have any tips for preparing for a new baby?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Some tips for preparing for a new baby include creating a budget, setting up a nursery, stocking up on essential items like diapers and wipes, and making a birth plan with your doctor.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party while pregnant?

If you are interested in hosting a party while pregnant, you can work with your consultant to plan a virtual party or a party at a location that is comfortable for you. Your consultant can also help you find recipes and products that are safe and easy to use during pregnancy.

4. Can I still use Pampered Chef products while pregnant?

Yes, you can still use Pampered Chef products while pregnant. However, it is important to follow any safety guidelines provided by the product or your consultant. You may also want to avoid using products with sharp edges or heavy lifting during your pregnancy.

5. How can I get my kids involved with cooking using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products and recipes that are kid-friendly and safe for children to use. You can involve your kids in meal planning, measuring ingredients, and using simple kitchen tools. Your consultant can also provide tips and ideas for getting kids involved in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
flemings99