• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soWho Wants to Test Out the New "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter?

In summary, the "Build your own Newsletter" feature is not working for everyone, but it is possible to create a newsletter with different articles for you to choose from.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
It's not super secret, but I would like to run it through a shakedown before we go "live"... and you guys are my best testers and critics :)

So... if you are a Sous Chef or Head Chef subscriber, you should be able to access this after you log into TTConnect (it's not linked up as a tab yet, so you have to paste in this link):

www.tastytidbits.net/connect/index.php?s=articles

I've placed a few articles there. I haven't even written a tutorial or put any instructions there - it's very raw - just what my developer put together... but I wanted to see if it was somewhat intuitive and if there are any other tweaks you think it should have.

The whole idea of this is that I'll be able to add additional articles, ie "fluff", for you to choose from in case you want to send something other than what I put together. Plus you have a built-in HTML editor so you can add your own wording, articles, etc, and then have the entire thing emailed to your inbox, ready for you to forward to your list.

Please let me know what difficulty you run into.

I'll give it a try Joy :)

I'll try it tonight when I get home. :)

Hi Joy! I just tried out the "Build your own Newsletter"!!! Wow! How cool is that!!!! Thanks so much for all you do!!!:)

I just tried it but only 2 of the options were working. One of them was labeled Host of the Month, but when I clicked "view" it displayed the mini kit offer and April Hosts stuff w/ the Bamboo.I think it was pretty intuitive as to how to do it, but since the "articles" weren't working, I couldn't play around with it. The concept is great though. :)

Yep, there's something weird going on. Okay, I will report it back to my developer and see if he can fix it.

I tried it & I like the whole idea but not all of the items worked.

It worked for me, maybe I only picked the ones that worked??? I like being able to build my own newsletter.

I'll try it tomorrow... I have a yucky stomach virus and my brain is working VERRRRRRY SLOOOOOOWLY...

The first half are pulling up combinations of articles and the 2nd half are bringing up errors, so I'm sure there's something wonky with the coding. I will let you know when it's updated. Thank you all for being so willing to help!

Joy,

I'm glad it wasn't just me (I'm not always the most savy). I'm looking forward to the finished product! Good luck and thank you.

I just tried and was having issues also. Can't wait to see how it all works. :)

So sorry! He is working on it.I think it works when you put the articles together... just the individual articles aren't showing up correctly in "view" mode.

I think this is working now...I will eventually load more articles in there for everyone to choose from (more recipes, more fun facts, etc), but for now, it's just the articles from the April newsletter.

I entered in all my selections and then clicked "Build New Newsletter". Now what? How do I get to view it?

At the bottom of the page, it shows the newsletter you just created. You can click on view or send as e-mail to see it. If you choose view, it pops up in a window. Otherwise, it comes as an e-mail.

Joy - I just did one with multiple articles & it worked great! Love it!

Hmm, there wasn't anything on the bottom of my page. Maybe it'll come in an e-mail? Nothing's arrived so far. Maybe I'll try it again in case I missed something.

where is the build your own?? I can't find the option! :-( I wanted to try it out. :)

Ahh, I'm just a nit-wit. I clicked on "build new newsletter" instead of just clicking Submit. This time clicking Submit made it appear at the bottom of the screen for me to open.

babywings76 said:
Hmm, there wasn't anything on the bottom of my page. Maybe it'll come in an e-mail? Nothing's arrived so far. Maybe I'll try it again in case I missed something.

It won't come as an e-mail unless you selected that option. Maybe try it again? I was able to select all of the pieces that I wanted & have it display a great newsletter. At the end I think it says Submit New Newsletter. Click that, then scroll down a bit further & you should see the newsletter with different options to the right (view, download, etc). Did you put a header & footer on the newsletter?

jbdowd0798 said:
where is the build your own?? I can't find the option! :-( I wanted to try it out. :)

Log in first, then scroll up to Joy's first post in this thread and click on her link.

I love it, Joy!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks - I was feeling confident enough that the bugs were mostly worked out, so my programmer released it and it should be visible in the tabs at the top, along with the message board.I will be working on loading more articles this weekend.

BUMMER ... I just sent my news ... but I might play with it tomorrow when my brain is less fried.

So far, I have had two people ask to be removed ... which is a good thing ... at least the instructions are so much easier.

I just signed up! I love the free trial you offer. I have been debating it for quite some time, but didn't want to pay for something I might not want, kwim? Anyways! I'm loving it so far. I just need to get my contacts all straightened out! Thanks for all you do!

What is the "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter?

The "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter is a new customizable newsletter feature offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to choose their favorite recipes and cooking tips to be included in their newsletter.

How do I sign up for the "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter?

To sign up for the "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the Newsletter section. From there, you can select the "Build-Your-Own" option and choose your desired content.

Can I change my "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter preferences?

Yes, you can change your preferences for the "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter at any time. Simply log into your account and update your selections in the Newsletter section.

How often will I receive the "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter?

The "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter is sent out once a month. You will receive an email notification when it is ready for viewing.

What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

When selecting your content for the "Build-Your-Own" Newsletter, you can filter recipes based on dietary restrictions or allergies. This ensures that you only receive content that is suitable for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
lilscrapmama
Replies