• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!

In summary, Anne has successfully recruited four consultants. The new recruit is a man who is interested in cooking and relaxation. His wife will help him with paperwork and organizing.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I just signed my fourth consultant, but since two went inactive, I guess he's really number 2! I am trying not to prejudge because I am a little gun shy with my last two, but he loves to cook and has been in direct sales before, even building a team under him. His wife will be helping him with paperwork and keeping him organized. So, I'm excited!

Congratulations Anne!! 5 recruits...that's impressive. I guess Belinda is really working for you! I had 2 recruits, one went inactive and the other is right behind her. I hope Belinda can get me inspired and give me the training to do a better job at recruiting. Sounds like he will be a great consultant! :)

That is fantastic!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!Congrats! on your new recruit.

Karen

That's fabulous!! Congrats!!

Hooray for you! I've got 3 fence sitters right now, I sure wish they'd make up their mind!!!! CONGRATS & keep it up!

OMG!!! One of my inactives just called and she is submitting a $200 order!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!

Anne - just remember that guys like to see the numbers. Show him the bottom line on how much he earns in commission and free products AND tax breaks!!!

Awesome Anne! You'll be a director in no time:)

We have a guy in our cluster and his wife helps him. He is so funny!!

Just remember when you sign one your never know what they are going to do. The first one I signed appears to be going inactive after this month but he says he has a catalog show in November and December

cmdtrgd said:
Anne - just remember that guys like to see the numbers. Show him the bottom line on how much he earns in commission and free products AND tax breaks!!!

Now if that isn't a steroetype I don't know what is! I actaully signed with PC because I love to cook and be in the kitchen. Also something tells me that a lot of the women that signed on for PC look for the same thing that you assumed only a guy would look for. I see enough numbers in my full-time job and through school that I use PC as a means to relax and not worry about the numbers but make some great food.

AJ - Congrats on getting the guy to sign. I'm sure he will do great because as I say at every show - who wouldn't want a guy to come to their house, cook for them and clean up after it is all done.

Way to go, Anne!!

My upline keeps saying that she wants a whole bunch of men in her organization because they seem to do really well at this.

Thanks, everyone! I am very excited!

Jason: You crack me up! I will be giving him that line to use!

If he ends up wanting to sign up his wife, I think I've figured out a way to beat the system: He signs up his sister, who signs up his wife. That way, if his sister goes inactive, he gets his wife!

Not a problem AJ. I lovew the response I get from the people at my parties when I tell them this. And surprisingly I have had a couple of male hosts who like the idea as well. Maybe it inspires them :)

Congrats Anne. May he be a successful recruit and your others all become active and motivated.

Congrats Anne!!

that is awsome Anne keep up the good work!!

Hey Anne! Congrats! Maybe you and Jason can help me with my male fence sitter? He starts culinary school in Jan. His show is booked in Dec, but when I closed out the show he was at, the host told me he wants to move it up! So, I'm going to try to get him scheduled NOV 18th. My only Saturday left.

jasonmva said:
Now if that isn't a steroetype I don't know what is! I actaully signed with PC because I love to cook and be in the kitchen. Also something tells me that a lot of the women that signed on for PC look for the same thing that you assumed only a guy would look for. I see enough numbers in my full-time job and through school that I use PC as a means to relax and not worry about the numbers but make some great food.

AJ - Congrats on getting the guy to sign. I'm sure he will do great because as I say at every show - who wouldn't want a guy to come to their house, cook for them and clean up after it is all done.

Jason - I wasn't trying to stereotype, but ALL guys I have talked to perked up as soon as I started talking numbers. Ladies usually perk up when I say stuff like "adult time, free trips, jewelery" etc. Ususally I will start talking to people who like to cook and be in the kitchen...it's the keeping them motivated that I was referring to.

DZMom - Let me know of any help I can be.

Related to So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!

1. What is "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" about?

"So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" is a fun and lighthearted comedy about a woman who signs up for a new direct sales company, only to find out that this time, she has a male mentor instead of a female one.

2. Is "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" is appropriate for all ages. It is a clean and family-friendly comedy that everyone can enjoy.

3. How long is "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!"?

The runtime for "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

4. Who stars in "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!"?

The lead roles in "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" are played by popular comedic actors such as Amy Poehler, Will Ferrell, and Melissa McCarthy.

5. Can I purchase "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" through Pampered Chef?

No, "So, I Signed Another--A Guy This Time!" is a movie and cannot be purchased through Pampered Chef. However, you can purchase products featured in the movie through our website or at our in-home parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • mistym
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mistym
  • mscharf