• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silver Tong Tool Can Grasp Olives?

In summary, the Silver Tong Tool has two fork-like prongs that can be squeezed together to grasp olives securely, and a spring mechanism that allows it to lock in place for a firm grip. It is dishwasher safe and can be used to grasp and serve other small foods, remove pits, and is made of durable stainless steel. It can be easily stored in a closed position and hung on a hook or stored in a utensil drawer when not in use.
otisbg
Gold Member
I had a customer at yesterday's show, bring me a silver tong with rounded ends - looked like small teaspoons. She said she bought it when she lived in California in 2004/2005. She loves it and said she uses it alot for crudite' trays and it is useful for grabbing olives etc.....She wants 6 more. I started in early 2008 and have never seen this. Does anyone know what it is called and does anyone have any?

Those are the old small tongs. I don't have any except the ones I actually use. Sorry.

Thanks Rae - at least I know they exist. she was thinking they were a West Coast item but I told her that our products are available country wide.

keep checking the outlet. May show back up there

smspamperedchef said:
keep checking the outlet. May show back up there

And if they do, buy them! One of the items that I wonder why they discontinued!!

I wonder too. I loved those!! I have one but I use them. I hope you're able to find some!

Thanks for all your help. She seems like a new good customer and I hope I can help her find these.

I have 2 in my drawer that I never use and 2 of the larger version - one in package - if you are interested in them. The open ones are all "like new".

also check E-bay.

Beth - what are you asking for them? I wil email Marsha and tell her I found some...and I will let her decide - I wil need shipping to Cleveland OH

1. How does the Silver Tong Tool grasp olives?

The Silver Tong Tool has two fork-like prongs that can be squeezed together to grasp olives securely. It also has a spring mechanism that allows it to lock in place, ensuring a firm grip on the olive.

2. Is the Silver Tong Tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Silver Tong Tool is dishwasher safe. Simply place it in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Silver Tong Tool be used for other foods besides olives?

Yes, the Silver Tong Tool can be used to grasp and serve other small foods such as cherries, grapes, and pickles. It can also be used to remove pits from olives and other fruits.

4. Is the Silver Tong Tool made of stainless steel?

Yes, the Silver Tong Tool is made of durable stainless steel that is rust-resistant and long-lasting. The prongs are also designed to be sharp enough to pierce through the skin of olives without crushing them.

5. How do I store the Silver Tong Tool when not in use?

The Silver Tong Tool has a locking mechanism that allows it to be easily stored in a closed position. This also ensures that the prongs are protected and do not accidentally harm anyone. It can be stored in a utensil drawer or hung on a hook in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bdbwa4474
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hselby87
  • leftymac