• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silicone Brush for Crisco: A Convenient Greasing Solution

In summary, the Silicone Brush for Crisco is a safe and durable tool designed to evenly spread cooking oils onto various surfaces without leaving behind any bristles or fibers. It is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be used with any type of cooking oil. The brush is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Its lifespan can vary depending on use and care, but with regular use and proper care, it can last for several years.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Can you use the Silicone Brush to grease a pan with Crisco?

I have used it for crisco - why wouldn't you be able to?

I don't know. I don't use crisco, so I was clueless when the lady asked. I didn't see why not, but I didn't want to just say yes and her have a problem with it. Thanks for coming through for me!! I will email her!

Yup, you can! And the nice thing is that you can through it right in the dishwasher afterwards and get it squeaky clean!

Thank you very much! And now I'm wondering why I don't use crisco. I haven't in some time. I don't think I have any in the house. Hmmm... Muts... get... baking...

That's a great idea for Crisco...never thought about using the brush before. Thanks for sharing.

1. What is the purpose of the Silicone Brush for Crisco?

The Silicone Brush for Crisco is designed to evenly spread Crisco or other cooking oils onto baking pans, grills, and other surfaces without leaving behind any bristles or fibers.

2. Is the Silicone Brush for Crisco safe to use with high heat cooking?

Yes, the Silicone Brush for Crisco is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use with high heat cooking methods such as grilling and baking.

3. How do I clean the Silicone Brush for Crisco?

The Silicone Brush for Crisco is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and allowing it to air dry.

4. Can the Silicone Brush for Crisco be used for other types of cooking oil?

Yes, the Silicone Brush for Crisco can be used with any type of cooking oil, including olive oil, vegetable oil, and coconut oil.

5. How long does the Silicone Brush for Crisco last?

The Silicone Brush for Crisco is durable and long-lasting, but the lifespan may vary depending on frequency of use and proper care. With regular use and proper care, it can last for several years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK