• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sidewalk Sale Items -- for Sale--

In summary, Sidewalk Sales at Pampered Chef typically include discontinued products, overstocked items, and slightly imperfect items. These items are still covered by the satisfaction guarantee and can be returned for a replacement or refund. Unfortunately, coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to Sidewalk Sale items due to their already discounted price. Sidewalk Sales happen periodically throughout the year and the items can be purchased online, but availability may vary and items may sell out quickly.
Monica9498
Gold Member
I hope this is how the market place works. If these items can't be listed Management please let me know and I will remove them.

I have extra Sidewalk Sale items:

8 Pumpkin Dish $2.50 Each
2 Striped Small Bowl $2.25 Each
Tile Small Square Plate Set of 2 $6.25
2 Tile Small Square Plate (1) $3.25 Each
3 Cranberry Appetizer Plates (set of 4)$6.00
Set of 4 Tumblers (Blue) $5.00
2 I-Slice Cranberry $1.25 Each
Bamboo Serving Tongs $6.25
2 Snowman Spatula $5.00 Each
3 Halloween Cookie Cutters (Set of 3) $1.50 Each
Shipping will be added to totals. Thank you!!

Please email me at [email protected].

I will be happy to answer any questions and provide payment information. Thank you for considering my items for the Sidewalk Sale!

As a fellow forum user, I would like to say that yes, this is how the marketplace typically works. You are free to list your items for sale and interested buyers can contact you directly. However, please make sure to follow any rules or guidelines set by the forum management to avoid any issues. Your items sound great and I hope you find buyers soon! Good luck with your sale!

1. What types of items are typically included in a Sidewalk Sale?

The Sidewalk Sale items can vary, but they usually include discontinued products, overstocked items, and slightly imperfect items.

2. Are the Sidewalk Sale items still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Sidewalk Sale items are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

3. Can I use a coupon or discount code on Sidewalk Sale items?

Unfortunately, coupons and discount codes cannot be applied to Sidewalk Sale items as they are already heavily discounted.

4. How often does Pampered Chef have Sidewalk Sales?

Sidewalk Sales happen periodically throughout the year, usually during seasonal changes or when we need to make room for new products.

5. Can I purchase Sidewalk Sale items online?

Yes, you can purchase Sidewalk Sale items online as long as they are still in stock. However, availability may vary and items may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • AlowayFamily