• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showstoppers for Pampered Chef Consultants: Share Your Favorites!

In summary, PC no longer publishes the Showstoppers in the CN. These are clever and great things to share at shows. Some of the things people love to see! I have the few that were still on CC (chocolate bowl, melon luminaire, stained glass, etc.) but I was wondering if some of you seasoned consultants have others? Can you tell me a little more about these? Showstoppers were a feature in the Consultant's News that showed a neat way to garnish, decorate a table, etc. Here is one that I have....Bumping this up. Anyone?here is the fruit one along with the chocolate bowls.. I wish i to
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Does anyone know why PC stopped publishing the Showstoppers in the CN? I think those are so clever and are great things to share at shows. These are some of the things that people love to see! I have the few that were still on CC (chocolate bowl, melon luminaire, stained glass, etc.) but I was wondering if some of you seasoned consultants have others?

Last edited:
Can you tell me a little more about these?

Showstoppers were a feature in the Consultant's News that showed a neat way to garnish, decorate a table, etc. Here is one that I have....

Attachments

• SS-Easy Candy Clay.pdf
    227.8 KB · Views: 422
Bumping this up. Anyone?

here is the fruit one along with the chocolate bowls.. I wish i to had more so keep posting them please :) I joined in aug and they were only up for a few days so i didn't think to save them all... not sure why they took them off the site I thought they were neat~ tiffany p

Attachments

• ss_fruit_luminaries.pdf
    227.9 KB · Views: 391
  • chocolate_bowl.pdf
    276.4 KB · Views: 423
Showstoppers!There are additional Showstopper ideas as well as other garnishing tips in the past Celebrations and other older Theme Shows that came in the tri-fold folders.

They also cover food tips; product tips; Host-Coaching tips; Show Outlines -Check Them Out!

Go to pc.com, select Products & Recipes, Enhance Your Shows, Theme Shows. You can go all the way back to 2003!

I hope this helps!

I do love these! I'd love more!

I've done the luminaries a couple of times. They are so cute! I've sold some V-Shaped cutters that way!

the showstoper sold me on the v cutter.. that's why i got it :) It's my fav one that was on the main site, that's why it;s on my harddrive.....I haven't done them yet though, glad to hear it's obtainable :)

tiffanypatton79 said:
the showstoper sold me on the v cutter.. that's why i got it

ME TOO :eek: I didn't think I needed it to cut open a grapfruitLOL!!

Veronica,
I went on CC and looked at the past themes, but all I saw were the recipes. Do you know where we might find the hints/tips, etc.?

Tiffany-Thanks for the files that you posted!

O.K. - Here are the ones that I found on CC when I did a search on Showstoppers. The original link under "recipes" was gone. Does anyone know of any others? How long did they do these showstoppers?

Attachments

• ss_easy_candy_clay.pdf
    227.8 KB · Views: 307
  • ss_flowers.pdf
    258.8 KB · Views: 370
  • ss_grass.pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 329
  • ss_plate_artistry.pdf
    274.2 KB · Views: 357
  • ss_stainedglass.pdf
    174.7 KB · Views: 352
rebeccastt said:
Veronica,
I went on CC and looked at the past themes, but all I saw were the recipes. Do you know where we might find the hints/tips, etc.?
Rebecca,
You're right, the tips and tricks are not there. Sorry!
I do have the Theme Show Outlines since 2003. I haven't tried this yet, but I could look at posting them on here, if anyone is interested? If I can figure out how to do!
Veronica

That would be great! I would love to see the past versions. :)

i would as well veronica, tia ~tiffanyp

We used to have awesome Seasonal Inspirations like this one too.

Attachments

• Entertaining with Flair.pdf
    113.4 KB · Views: 372
Debbie,
I love those!!! Do you have any more?

Nope, that was the only one I had saved :(

I used to be able to open pdf files from this site before all the upgrades and changes. What do I need to do to be able to open them again?

Trish

Make sure that you don't regularly use these at shows. They don't sell alot of product. If you have a show where all the guests have been to a ton of PC shows before, this would be great to pull out the showstoppers. The guests will come with a list ready of what they are wanting to buy. You'll show them something fabulous and probaly highlight a tool that isn't already on their list. Then, hopefully they'll buy what you've highlighted as well as what was already on their list!

Trish1953 said:
I used to be able to open pdf files from this site before all the upgrades and changes. What do I need to do to be able to open them again?

Trish

Try right-clicking over the file, selecting "save target as", save to your hard drive, and try opening the one you saved to your desktop. If that does not work, tell us what happens when you try to open a file.

showstoppers & moreWell, I went through everything I have and have found a few more!:p
Like I said, I have not imported on here as yet, we'll see how it goes!:eek:

Attachments

• Product Showcase 1.pdf
    437.7 KB · Views: 368
  • PC Show Stoppers!.pdf
    1,008.8 KB · Views: 472
  • Product Showcase 2.pdf
    418.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Product Showcase 3.pdf
    278.3 KB · Views: 313
  • Quick Tips 2.pdf
    641.1 KB · Views: 381
showstoppers & moreHere's more:

Attachments

• Quick Tips 8.pdf
    590.5 KB · Views: 305
  • Quick Tips 7.pdf
    616.7 KB · Views: 378
  • Quick Tips 5.pdf
    543.2 KB · Views: 314
  • Quick Tips 4.pdf
    607.6 KB · Views: 358
  • Quick Tips 3.pdf
    599.7 KB · Views: 317
showstoppers & moreAnd even more:

Attachments

• Quick Tips 9.pdf
    603.4 KB · Views: 394
  • Quick Tips 10.pdf
    551.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Quick Tips 11.pdf
    517.1 KB · Views: 341
  • Quick Tips 12.pdf
    523.1 KB · Views: 282
  • Quick Tips 13.pdf
    619.7 KB · Views: 297
showstoppers & moreAnd more yet:

Attachments

• Seasonal Inspriations 3.pdf
    383.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Seasonal Inspriations 2.pdf
    426.2 KB · Views: 322
  • Seasonal Inspriations 1.pdf
    434.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Quick Tips 15.pdf
    623.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • Quick Tips 14.pdf
    663.8 KB · Views: 395
showstoppers & moreYes, more still:

I really hopes these are what you are looking for!:rolleyes:
It took me most of the day to locate all of them, I was gone a lot too!:eek:
Sunday's are supposed to be rest days!:)

God Bless Everyone!:D

Veronica

Attachments

• Seasonal Inspriations 4.pdf
    449.9 KB · Views: 359
  • Seasonal Inspriations 5.pdf
    385 KB · Views: 323
  • Entertaining with Flair.pdf
    113.4 KB · Views: 329
Wow Veronica,
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all of your time and effort!

Boy, you've been busy Veronica, lol. Thanks a million!!!

Thank You!Just another day for a stay at home mom w/ 3 kids; taxi service; w/a nasty cold; lunch out w/2 other families (Oh, that's today! :eek: )(It's a good thing I had a brownie layer mix in s.batter bowl from yesterday's "Girls Day Out" at the Comm. Center!) and picture day for church directory!

Tomorrow may be Monday, but again, another day in the life! 20 oz. Latte Please!
I do LOVE my job! And being promoted to FD w/in the last 2 weeks have really given me a boost!

I want to attend Leadership Summit! My husband already has plane tickets for the computer show in Las Vegas, it overlaps with Leadership dates!
What do we do w/ the kids?! Families do not live in the same town!
Do they go to Aunt's and Grandma's -skipping school (early vacation)?
Or do we split them up between friends in town? I haven't figured it out yet! :eek: I'm sorry, just reading this out loud to myself, I still don't know what to do! Oh well! Take a breath! Give it to God! He'll make it right!

Take care everyone!
Veronica

thanks so much Veronica.... I appreciate the time it took :) ~tiffany p

Thanks, Veronica! Everything is fantastic!

Thanks so much for these-- they're great!

Lessons LearnedI am not a SAVER, I toss things all the time. I only SAVE what is really important, needed or possibly needed in future, or valuable -otherwise I get rid of it!

I have saved all my CN's since I started, neatly in binders per year. I suprised myself! :D

Now, since going through everything yesterday to find all that Wonderful info for everyone else, I decided I am going to scan the imporant, need or pn in f, or valuable items and toss the rest! :cool:

No more paper clutter! Thank you FlyLady! :p

VeronicaW said:
I am not a SAVER, I toss things all the time. I only SAVE what is really important, needed or possibly needed in future, or valuable -otherwise I get rid of it!

I have saved all my CN's since I started, neatly in binders per year. I suprised myself! :D

Now, since going through everything yesterday to find all that Wonderful info for everyone else, I decided I am going to scan the imporant, need or pn in f, or valuable items and toss the rest! :cool:

No more paper clutter! Thank you FlyLady! :p

Thank you!!!! I saved all of these. :)

New Ones!Well ladies, there are new ones posted on CC! :D
And on our website's too! ;)
I'm making sure I save these right along with all the others I've collected!

Enjoy!:p

yes, please do!

VeronicaW said:
Well ladies, there are new ones posted on CC! :D
And on our website's too! ;)
I'm making sure I save these right along with all the others I've collected!

Enjoy!:p

Ok, I can't seem to remember where to find these on CC. How do I find them? And thanks for the heads up and having posted so many of them here.

I'd love to see them too!

I think you can find the xmas/this season ones by going to CC and selecting Products-Product and Recipes - Seasonal Inspirations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sharon Zwald