• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop The Pampered Chef Pins, Key Chains, and More - Affordable Prices!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Pins, Key Chains, and More collection offers a variety of affordable products including lapel pins, key chains, and lanyards. These products cannot be customized, but they feature the iconic Pampered Chef logo and colors. Special deals and discounts are often available for purchasing multiple items, and shipping times typically range from 1-2 business days.
LindaBastian
I have the following PC pins that you could attach to your clothing for sale.
$1.00 each plus shipping

(2) You Book it! I'll Cook it!
(2) Ask Me How To ROUND-UP
(1) I'm earning more with The Pampered Chef
(1) Ask me about The Pampered Chef
(1) Got Pans? Need Dough? The Pampered Chef
(1) The Pampered Chef Round-Up from the HEART Setting a Place at the Table for Everyone

I also have 2 The Pampered Chef Key Chains. They have a Red/White border with two strawberries above TPC $3.00 each plus shipping

And I have one (1) Clip on Pin that is the looks the same as the above description $3.00 plus shipping

or, $15.00 FOR ALL! plus shipping

HI is there any chance you have any pictures?? Sorry, Ive just never seen any of the pics before/
Thanks

Where did the pins come from? I wonder how much shipping would be, they sound cute and a good way to advertise or peek interest...

Some came from Nancy's Artwork, and the Pampered Chef. I can email you a picture. send me a pm at [email protected]

Angela,
The pins don't weigh much. I'd put in small bubble mailer and it should be $2-$4 I'm guessing though.

how much would shipping be to 06902? Im interested in(1) You Book it! I'll Cook it!
(1) Ask Me How To ROUND-UP
(1) I'm earning more with The Pampered Chef
(1) Ask me about The Pampered Chef
(1) Got Pans? Need Dough? The Pampered Chef
(1) The Pampered Chef Round-Up from the HEART Setting a Place at the Table for Everyone
(1) The Pampered Chef Key Chains. They have a Red/White border with two strawberries above TPCThanks

I just sent you a PM.

1. What types of products are available in the Pampered Chef Pins, Key Chains, and More collection?

The Pampered Chef Pins, Key Chains, and More collection offers a variety of products including lapel pins, key chains, lanyards, and other branded accessories for both personal use and as gifts for Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

2. Are the products in the collection affordable?

Yes, the products in the Pampered Chef Pins, Key Chains, and More collection are priced at an affordable range. They are perfect for anyone looking to add some fun and unique items to their kitchen or to give as a gift without breaking the bank.

3. Can I customize the products with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, customization is not available for the products in this collection. However, they are designed with the iconic Pampered Chef logo and colors, making them a great addition to any collection or as a gift for a fellow Pampered Chef lover.

4. Do you offer any special deals or discounts for purchasing multiple items?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available for purchasing multiple items from the Pampered Chef Pins, Key Chains, and More collection. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals.

5. How long does shipping take for these products?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You can choose from standard or expedited shipping options at checkout to receive your products in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies