• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Deals for Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 Collections?

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 sale includes a variety of products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cutlery. The discounts range from 20-50% off the original price, with some items having even greater discounts. Consultant discounts can also be applied, but cannot be combined with other promotions. The sale is only available for a limited time and all items purchased are final sale unless they are damaged or defective.
marykate1
Hi Guys,
I have 15 Fall/winter 2007 and 10 spring/summer 2008 season's best for sale.

I will sell them for $9.00 plus shipping. That is a little over 30 cents a piece.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mary Kaeser-Miller

OOps I forgot to mention, they do have a label on the back with all my info. but you can just put your own label over it. It is a standard label size.

I PM'd you.

Why not give them as door prizes at your shows? I do that with old season's bests - in fact I prefer to use ond ones. I say "You all can get the current edition for only $1 (I talk about recipes in it and how they make great greeting cards) but this one is a collectors item!"

But if you don't want to do that I would buy them from you!

Did you sell them already? I have people looking for fall 07.

BethCooks4U said:
Why not give them as door prizes at your shows? I do that with old season's bests - in fact I prefer to use ond ones. I say "You all can get the current edition for only $1 (I talk about recipes in it and how they make great greeting cards) but this one is a collectors item!"

I purposely buy up a whole bunch at the end of each season for that very reason!

1. What items are included in the Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 sale?

The sale includes a variety of products from both the Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 catalogs, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and cutlery. You can view the full list of items on our website or in the sale catalog.

2. How much can I save during this sale?

The amount you can save varies depending on the product, but most items are discounted between 20-50% off the original price. Some items may have even greater discounts, so be sure to check the sale catalog for specific savings.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on sale items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to sale items, allowing you to save even more on your purchase. Keep in mind that your consultant discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. How long is the sale going on for?

The Fall/Winter 2007 and Spring/Summer 2008 sale is only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the deals while they last. The sale typically runs for a few weeks, but some items may sell out before then, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the sale?

All items purchased during the sale are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless the item is damaged or defective. We stand behind the quality of our products, so if you encounter any issues with your purchase, please contact your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • marykate1
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • lotsalove