• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Patriotic Kitchen Accessories and More for Under $10 at Our Online Store!

In summary, at our online store, you can find a variety of patriotic kitchen accessories such as aprons, oven mitts, kitchen towels, serving platters, and more for under $10. Some of these accessories are made in the USA, while others may be sourced from other countries, but all meet high-quality standards and celebrate American pride. They are suitable for everyday cooking and baking and often have promotions and discounts available. To place an order, simply visit our online store and follow the prompts to complete your purchase using various payment methods.
sarahlegare
Patriotic Basket liner $6
2 Patriotic Aprons $10 each
HWC strainer $3
HWC stencil $3
DeCaff coffee $3
Black Hat w/ PC LOGO, NIB took out to try on...I think I paid $12, would like to get $8

What is the HWC strainer? How big and what's its purpose? Thanks!

Tammy

stuff for saleI just PM'd you.:chef:

RaggedyAunt said:

Tammy
The strainer is like the current can strainer, but pink.

Oooh-- which reminds me. My host last week gave me a great tip for it! She likes to give her kids cut fruit, from the little fruit cups. But those only come in syrup, not juice. So she drains and rinses them. One fruit cup will fit into the can strainer. :)

RaggedyAunt said:

Tammy

It's the can strainer, only in pink.

Do you still have the aprons?

Thanks, Carol

1 is sold, 1 is on hold....with quite a waiting list.... I have a HWC one for sale
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/sarahlegare/IMG_5155.jpg

Any news on the patriotic apron on hold? Is the HWC one still available?
Thanks!

I sent another PM to the lady who wanted the patriotic one, and another lady wants almost all the HWC stuff I have, including the apron. As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know!! Sorry!!

No problem! I just really want the patriotic apron... and I'm not the most patient person...:D

Anything left?

1. What types of patriotic kitchen accessories can I find for under $10 at your online store?

At our online store, you can find a variety of patriotic kitchen accessories such as aprons, oven mitts, kitchen towels, serving platters, and more for under $10.

2. Are these patriotic kitchen accessories made in the USA?

Some of our patriotic kitchen accessories are made in the USA, while others may be sourced from other countries. However, all of our products meet our high-quality standards and celebrate American pride.

3. Can I use these patriotic kitchen accessories for everyday cooking and baking?

Yes, our patriotic kitchen accessories are not only perfect for special occasions like 4th of July or Memorial Day, but they can also be used for everyday cooking and baking. They are durable and functional, making them great for daily use in the kitchen.

4. Do you offer any discounts or promotions for these patriotic kitchen accessories?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for our patriotic kitchen accessories. Make sure to check our website or sign up for our email list to stay updated on any current deals.

5. How can I place an order for these patriotic kitchen accessories?

You can easily place an order for our patriotic kitchen accessories by visiting our online store. Simply add the items to your cart, proceed to checkout, and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. We accept various payment methods for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kcmckay