• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop for 1: Find the Perfect Gift for Yourself

In summary, the conversation is about purchasing calendars for $1.18 each and paying for shipping costs. The seller prefers payment through check or money order rather than PayPal to avoid fees. The buyer may be interested in purchasing additional calendars and is willing to pay for shipping and envelopes. The conversation also mentions that the calendars will be delivered in mid-October.
Jen1409
I am looking to buy 1 for myself.

I will have extras. They are just $1.18 each (I got 100 so that's the cost broken down per calendar). shipping should be just under $2 so make it $3. If you want it just send me a check - they will be shipped mid-October so there's plenty of time. PM me for my address.

Do you have paypal?

Jen1409 said:
Do you have paypal?

I would prefer not to use paypal as they charge me a fee but if you want to send $4 to cover that too it would be okay.

I don't think they charge a fee if you select "gift"

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I don't think they charge a fee if you select "gift"

Well, I've asked people to check that or "service" and every time I'm charged a fee and have in some cases lost money in the process.

Now I prefer check or money order. It doesn't take that much longer to do it and it saves money all around.

Would you have an extra 30? If so I would like to have some.

smithcooking said:

I don't think I'll have 30 extra but I will have several - I think one of my team is not going to take the ones she wanted. I'll check with her and let you know. You can email me at [email protected]

if anyone is willing to take paypal I can pay for it that way and use the gift option

smithcooking said:

I have a consultant who doesn't want the ones I ordered for her so I do now have 30 available if you want them. Please email or pm me.

I had posted in another thread that I would like 4 or 5. I messed up on the date - thought the 15th was the last day.

If anyone has some to part with, please let me know. I can do a check or PayPal, and pay for the shipping plus cost of envelope and calendars. Apparently nobody in my cluster got any, either!

Just bumping to see if anyone has extras!

ShellBeach said:
Just bumping to see if anyone has extras!

I might have a few extras. Let me check with my team. They'll be delivered mid-October, BTW.

Related to Shop for 1: Find the Perfect Gift for Yourself

1. How can I find the perfect gift for myself on Shop for 1?

Shop for 1 offers a wide variety of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and home decor items, that are perfect for treating yourself. You can browse through the different categories or use the search bar to find exactly what you're looking for.

2. Can I personalize the items I purchase on Shop for 1?

Yes, many of our products on Shop for 1 have options for personalization. Whether it's engraving your name on a cutting board or customizing a kitchen towel with your favorite quote, we have plenty of options for adding a personal touch to your gift for yourself.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts for Shop for 1 customers?

Yes, as a Shop for 1 customer, you will have access to exclusive deals and discounts. We often have sales and promotions specifically for our Shop for 1 customers, so be sure to check our website regularly for the latest deals.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the product you have ordered. You can check the estimated delivery time for each item on the product page. If you have any concerns about the delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange an item I purchased on Shop for 1?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Theresa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • darlinclem