• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Cuddly Noah by Cathy Heck: Baby Bedding Set for Sale!

In summary, the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set includes a quilt, fitted sheet, crib skirt, and diaper stacker. It is also machine washable and designed to fit standard size cribs. Additional pieces like a matching mobile or changing pad cover can be purchased separately and the set is made of 100% cotton for a soft and comfortable sleep for your baby.
jrstephens
I got my bedding down that I used with Luke and want to sale it. I am using different bedding with Cole.

It is Cuddly Noah by Cathy Heck. I loved it when we used it!!!

I have the Comforter, Bumper Pad, Diaper Stasher (cannot think of the real name, ha!) the clothe head piece for the head of the bed and the bed skirt. It does NOT include any sheets.

Make me an offer if you are interested!!!

Here's a pic of it. This is the scanned pic from the cardboard insert in the packaging.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/NoahsArkBedding.jpg

B u m p i n g !

Hi there! I'm definitely interested in your Cuddly Noah bedding set. It looks so cute and cozy! How much are you looking to get for it? Also, would you be willing to ship it if I cover the shipping costs? Thanks!

Related to Shop Cuddly Noah by Cathy Heck: Baby Bedding Set for Sale!

What is included in the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set?

The Cuddly Noah baby bedding set includes a quilt, fitted sheet, crib skirt, and diaper stacker.

Is the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set machine washable?

Yes, all pieces of the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set are machine washable for easy cleaning.

What size crib does the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set fit?

The Cuddly Noah baby bedding set is designed to fit standard size cribs.

Can I purchase additional pieces for the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set?

Yes, additional pieces such as a matching mobile or changing pad cover can be purchased separately.

What materials are used to make the Cuddly Noah baby bedding set?

The Cuddly Noah baby bedding set is made of 100% cotton for a soft and comfortable sleep for your baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Back