• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Have Orders Shipped to Myself for a Bridal Shower Hosted by the Bride?

In summary, the shipping time for items varies depending on location and shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping arriving within 1-2 business days. Items can be shipped directly to the bride's address with a personalized message, and there are no additional fees for shipping for a bridal shower. Packages can be tracked using a tracking number or through the Pampered Chef account. The return policy for items shipped for a bridal shower is the same as the regular return policy, with a 30-day window for returns or exchanges. Personalized or customized items may not be eligible for return.
tkraus
I have a bridal shower on May 2nd with 65 expected guests.
The bride is the host so she can receive the host benefits. However, her wedding is May 30th- and I don't want her to have to sort through all the orders when they arrive. (Her gifts and the guests' personal orders). Do you know if I can get the orders shipped to myself but still have her be the host? I didn't see an option for that in P3, and I don't want to pay extra for shipping. Any ideas on this? Thanks!

Yes, you just use the shipping address in P3, which you can enter below the regular address.c/o Your name
Your address
Your city and stateKeep in mind the tax is based on the shipping address, so be sure you charge tax accordingly.

is there a sister/cousin/mother who is helping her put together the show (co-hosting) that you could ship it to?

I do this quite often as a benefit to my hosts. That way I get to make sure that all the items come in.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming bridal shower! I completely understand your concern about the bride having to sort through all the orders when they arrive. Luckily, there is a solution to this. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to have all the orders shipped to you, regardless of who the host is. This means that you can still have the bride be the host and receive all the host benefits, while the orders are shipped to you for easier distribution. Simply select the option for "Ship to Consultant" when inputting the orders in P3. This will save you from having to pay extra for shipping. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. How long does it take for the items to ship?

The shipping time for your items will vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Our standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive within 1-2 business days.

2. Can I have the items shipped directly to the bride?

Yes, you can have the items shipped directly to the bride's address. Simply enter her shipping address at checkout and select the "gift" option. You can also include a personalized message for the bride in the "gift message" section.

3. Are there any additional fees for shipping for a bridal shower?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping for a bridal shower. Our shipping costs are based on the weight and destination of the package, and we do not charge extra for special occasions such as bridal showers.

4. Can I track my package while it is being shipped?

Yes, you can track your package using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view the status of your order and track your package.

5. What is the return policy for items shipped for a bridal shower?

Our return policy for items shipped for a bridal shower is the same as our regular return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or customized items may not be eligible for return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
newyawksue
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies