• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unite Together - Share Our Successes and Ideas

In summary, the group discussed the idea of creating an email list to easily share ideas and communicate with each other outside of DCS. Beth suggested compiling a list of everyone's emails and sending it to the group, which was met with enthusiasm. Some members expressed concern about the email list replacing sharing on DCS, but Beth clarified that it was meant to supplement, not replace, DCS. The group agreed to add their emails to the list and Beth sent an excel attachment with the updated list to everyone. Some members had trouble creating a contact group and asked to be added manually. Overall, the group was excited about the idea and grateful to Beth for organizing it.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I noticed that we all are so willing to share and all want the benefit of each other's successes. I would love to make a list of all of our emails and then when we have a great idea we can just send it to the group. What do you all think?

I'd be willing to complie the list and send it to everyone.

Sounds good to me.

[email protected]

I love this idea...but if I'm on-line, I usually have DSC open anyway. I'd don't want to be left out, but I love having DCS as a repository of so many great ideas!

legacypc46 said:
I love this idea...but if I'm on-line, I usually have DSC open anyway. I'd don't want to be left out, but I love having DCS as a repository of so many great ideas!

I didn't mean the email list to replace anything on DCS. I was thinking having the list would be a quick way to send something between us that couldn't be posted easily here. Another networking venue.

I really hope that nothing takes the place of sharing totally here. And I would bet that we would all be sure that anything of value posted on email would end up here for everyone else.

I don't see us using it a lot - just as a way to get in touch with each other on "certain" occasions - don't have a definition of certain at this time.:p

PS: I got this idea because we just had two threads in a row where we asked for something to be emailed to us. I thought, instead of those of us who happened on the thread saying our me toos we could just say "I just sent this out and got great results - I'll send it to the email list".

[email protected]

Thanks Beth. You have my email address. :)

I'm glad you guys like this idea. I'm adding to the list as we go. First name, user name, email. I'll wait until tomorrow evening and then send an email to everyone so that everyone has the full list - thought I'd give everyone a chance to log on rather than sending out too many emails to you all. We can always add to the list later too.

I am sending out the email to everyone with an excell attachment.

Anyone else who wants to be added is welcome! Just let me know.

bethcooks4u said:
I am sending out the email to everyone with an excell attachment.

Anyone else who wants to be added is welcome! Just let me know.

Thanks Again!!

got it! now if I could just make a contact group without having to cut & paste everyone's address...............

I just saw this thread and would like to be added if it isn't too late :) Thanks for doing this!!

[email protected]

I added you guys and re-sent the list.

1. What is Unite Together and why is it important?

Unite Together is a community of Pampered Chef consultants who come together to share our successes and ideas. It is important because it allows us to learn from each other, grow our businesses, and support one another.

2. How can I join Unite Together?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically part of Unite Together. You can access the community through our consultant portal.

3. Can I share my successes and ideas with the group?

Absolutely! We encourage all members to share their successes and ideas with the group. This allows us to learn from each other and inspire new ideas.

4. How do I send my ideas to the group?

You can send your ideas to the group by emailing a compiled list to all members. Alternatively, you can post your ideas in the Unite Together community forum for others to see and comment on.

5. What type of ideas can I share with the group?

You can share any ideas related to Pampered Chef, such as successful party themes, marketing strategies, and customer service tips. We also encourage members to share any personal and professional development ideas that have helped them grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
reagan_davis