• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your February Newsletter Drafts! :chef:

In summary, the person shares a newsletter they created that uses the customer connection email service and they like it.
ChefJoyJ
Hi all! I'll be sending out my first newsletter for February and was wondering if anyone had been working on theirs for Feb, or had a rough draft they wouldn't mind posting, so that I could get started in the right direction.

Thanks!!! :chef:

I use the customer connection emails in my Personal Website. They're professional, short enough for all of my "short-attention-span" customers, and have a link back to my website. I have gotten a lot of feedback in the last year since I started doing it this way that they think it looks so nice and they love the content on my website, so it's working for me! :)

Joy - I just emailed you a sample of what one of the Customer Connection emails looks like. I also put more information in the "Message" section, reminding them they can place an order online anytime, or hold a catalog show if they don't have time for a cooking show. I also remind them to check my website for the upcoming specials, the recipe of the month, and more! :) HTH!

Thanks Cathy! It looks great! :) I'm looking of more of a newsletter format, so that I can share a bit more information than just next month's specials. Being a former teacher, I love informative newsletters. I plan on directing them back to my website for more info though.

I subscribe to 123byrequest. When I started last year, I made my own newsletter but I got sick of trying to keep up with it every month. Subscribing to one has been really nice. I get a lot of compliments on my newsletter, it has great pictures, recipes, etc.

So far I've been doing my own. This is what I have for Feb. so far.

Attachments

• Feb 2008 Newsletter[1].doc
    1 MB · Views: 576
Please let me know what you think

LOVE IT! Jennifer! I will definetely be borrowing a bit of your newsletter to do mine next week! Thanks for posting!

It looks great! I will definitely be borrowing some of it too! Thanks for sharing! :)

It looks great!
Under the going going gone section you have price increase, instead of price decrease. Oops. Do you send this as an attachment topeople? Do you have people that say they can't open it.
I have MSN for my email and I can't put pictures in the body of my email. (At least I don't know how) So I always wonder if people will open the attacment.
Thanks for sharing!

I do send it as an attachment. I have only had one person tell me that they were unable to open it. (But this person had just bought her first computer and set up her first email account the week before...so I attributed her trouble viewing it with being a computer beginner since no one else told me they had any problems.)

I think it is great!!

Awesome job Jennifer!

I LOVE IT well organized and very informative. I think I might have to steal it. HaHA!!!!

I know that Chef Joy does a newsletter service under www.tastytibits.com I like how you will receive a follow-up report each month showing the number of newsletters that were opened and which links they clicked on.

If I had the extra money, I would definatly do it, maybe when I become a director...

NewsletterHere is my canadian version of the february newsletter.
lorna

Attachments

• Newsletter for february.doc
    210.5 KB · Views: 444
I have the tasty tidbits & the newsletters are awesome. I have the basic service and have a read recite. Most of my customers will tell me they have read it & it also shows if someone deletes w/o reading. I can not afford her other services, but this works for me. If you decide to use tasty tidbits, tell her Amanda Fairall referred you its really affordable.http://www.tastytidbits.net/

Last edited:

What is a February Newsletter Draft?

A February Newsletter Draft is a sample newsletter created by Pampered Chef for our consultants to use as a guide when creating their own newsletters for the month of February. It includes themed recipes, product information, and special promotions for that month.

How do I access the February Newsletter Draft?

The February Newsletter Draft can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Resources" tab. From there, you can select "Newsletters" and choose the February draft.

Can I customize the February Newsletter Draft?

Yes, the February Newsletter Draft is meant to serve as a guide and can be customized to fit your personal style and business needs. You can add your own personal touch, such as including your contact information or adding additional recipes.

How often is the February Newsletter Draft updated?

The February Newsletter Draft is updated annually with new recipes and promotions for that month. We strive to provide our consultants with fresh and relevant content to share with their customers.

Can I share the February Newsletter Draft with my customers?

Yes, the February Newsletter Draft is meant to be shared with your customers. It is a great way to stay connected with them and keep them informed about the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Usafwife10
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Usafwife10
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • LuvStoneware