• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did Paige Post Her Tips on Setting Tangible Monthly Goals?

In summary, some tips for setting achievable goals are to define them clearly, break them down into manageable steps, make them measurable, set a realistic timeline, and keep them visible. Setting goals can improve business as a Pampered Chef consultant by providing direction, prioritizing tasks, and boosting motivation and confidence. Common mistakes when setting goals include being vague or unrealistic, not breaking them down, not setting a timeline, not writing them down, and not regularly reviewing and adjusting them. To stay motivated, visualize success, surround yourself with positive people, break down goals, reward yourself, and remind yourself why the goal is important. Progress can be tracked through journaling, using apps, creating visual representations, sharing with others, and regularly reviewing and adjusting goals
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Hi Paige!
I thought I would remember where you posted about setting tangible monthly goals for reaching trip levels etc.....but now don't remember where it is - could you possibly post it on this thread? It was so good! Thanks!

This is what one of my cluster-mates came up with --

"Okay, I've already looked at this year's incentive trip online! Not my first choices for vacation destinations, but nothing I wouldn't take for FREE!!! So, to earn level 2 as a Director, I've got to have 3000/month in sales (counting 13 months since Feb is double points), plus 5 qualified recruits (at 2000 points each), plus 3000 for promoting to Director."

Sounds like a plan to me.

Suggestions for achieving it?

Trish in Texas
Future Director and Recruiter
Soon to sign #3

I know youare talking about personal goals, but I just wanted to add in that my director gives us a small gift when we get halfway to any trip. It is nice knowing it won't be 14 months before I get recongnition...

No problem!

Related to Where Did Paige Post Her Tips on Setting Tangible Monthly Goals?

What are some tips for setting achievable goals?

1. Start by defining your goal clearly and specifically. This will help you stay focused and motivated.

2. Break down your goal into smaller, manageable steps. This will make it less overwhelming and easier to track your progress.

3. Make your goals measurable so that you can track your progress and know when you have achieved them.

4. Set a realistic timeline for your goals. This will help you stay motivated and on track.

5. Write down your goals and keep them visible as a constant reminder. This will help you stay accountable and motivated.

How can setting goals improve my business as a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. Setting achievable goals can help you stay focused and motivated in your business.

2. It can help you prioritize your tasks, making you more efficient and productive.

3. Having clear goals can give you a sense of direction and help you make strategic decisions for your business.

4. Setting goals can also help you measure your progress and celebrate your successes, boosting your confidence and motivation.

5. By setting and achieving goals, you can continuously grow and improve as a Pampered Chef consultant, making you more successful in your business.

What are some common mistakes people make when setting goals?

1. Setting vague or unrealistic goals: This can lead to frustration and lack of motivation.

2. Not breaking down big goals into smaller, manageable steps: This can make the goal seem daunting and overwhelming.

3. Not setting a timeline: Without a deadline, it's easy to procrastinate and lose motivation.

4. Not writing down their goals: Writing down your goals makes them more tangible and helps hold you accountable.

5. Not reviewing and adjusting goals regularly: As circumstances change, it's important to review and adjust your goals to stay on track.

How can I stay motivated when working towards my goals?

1. Visualize your success: Imagine yourself achieving your goal and how it will make you feel.

2. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people: Share your goals with friends and family who will encourage and support you.

3. Break down your goals into smaller, achievable steps: This will give you a sense of progress and keep you motivated.

4. Reward yourself for reaching milestones: Celebrate your successes, no matter how small, to stay motivated.

5. Remind yourself why you set the goal in the first place: Keep your goal in mind and remember the reasons why it's important to you.

How can I track my progress towards my goals?

1. Keep a journal or planner: Write down your goals and track your progress daily or weekly.

2. Use a goal tracking app: There are many apps available that can help you set and track your goals.

3. Create a visual representation: Use a chart, graph, or vision board to visually track your progress.

4. Share your progress with someone else: Having an accountability partner can help you stay on track and motivated.

5. Regularly review and adjust your goals: This will help you see how far you've come and make any necessary changes to stay on track.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • The_Kitchen_Guy