• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Out E-Newsletter Really Works!

You can find Rita's newsletter by going to her website and clicking on the 'Newsletter' tab on the left hand side.
lacychef
So, I've been sending out my newsletter emails for almost 3 years now. I've gotten the occasional order & such....yesterday I had someone from my email list go to my website just to drop me an email. It stated that she is interested in having a show in November:) I left a message; now waiting for her to call me back today!
My advice: send out a monthly newsletter! And if you're frustrated with your website...hang in there & keep promoting it, eventually it WILL pay off! (I also had my first order the other day from the outlet;) )

I haven't gotten any responses yet from my newsletter, but I know people are looking. One of my frequent customers has a daughter in dance class with my oldest. Well, I posted a calendar item about the fundraiser the Monday that she posted the information at dance. This girl didn't have dance until Thursday, so the mom didn't know about it yet. She called to ask me about it, so I knew that she read the newsletter & went to my website!

I agree though, keep sending that newsletter out!

Do you do your newsletter in Word or what format? I'm not really familiar with Word but have used Publisher a lot - is there a way to transfer it to Word since some people don't have Publisher?

Same thing here! I've been sending out a newsletter for almost a year and a half and just yesterday, had some email me from my newsletter that gave me two different dates to pick from to have a show for her! I LOVE IT!! I've emailed her back and waiting to hear if the 11th is good for her!:D

My newsletter is the Word version of Rita's newsletter. I do make a few changes to make it more 'me', but overall, I LOVE it! :) Thanks, Rita!!!! I just send mine from word by clicking the mail button. Then, I send it as text within the e-mail so that my recipients don't have to open it as an attachment.

Just remember when you're sending the newsletters out to only send it out to 8 or 9 people at a time; if you send it to more than that at once it could end up going to junk mail!

Last edited:
angelkatey said:
Do you do your newsletter in Word or what format? I'm not really familiar with Word but have used Publisher a lot - is there a way to transfer it to Word since some people don't have Publisher?

I don't do my newsletters as attachments; just for that reason that some people might not be able to open them. I just go into my email, & type away;) I use different font styles & colors to draw attention.

How do I find Rita's newsletter?

1. How often should I send out my e-newsletter?

The frequency of your e-newsletter depends on the content and purpose of your newsletter. Some companies send out weekly newsletters while others send out monthly or bi-monthly. It is important to find a schedule that works for your audience and consistently stick to it.

2. What should I include in my e-newsletter?

Your e-newsletter should include a mix of valuable and engaging content such as company updates, promotions, new products, helpful tips, and relevant industry news. It is also important to include high-quality visuals and a clear call to action to encourage readers to take action.

3. How do I grow my e-newsletter subscriber list?

One way to grow your e-newsletter subscriber list is to include a sign-up form on your website or social media pages. You can also offer incentives such as a discount code or freebie for signing up. Collaborating with other businesses or influencers and asking them to promote your newsletter can also help attract new subscribers.

4. How do I measure the success of my e-newsletter?

The success of your e-newsletter can be measured through metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates. These can be tracked using email marketing software. It is also important to pay attention to feedback from your subscribers and make adjustments to your newsletter accordingly.

5. Can I personalize my e-newsletter for different subscribers?

Yes, you can personalize your e-newsletter for different subscribers using email marketing software. This allows you to segment your subscribers based on their interests, demographics, or behavior and send them targeted content that is more relevant to their needs. Personalization can help improve engagement and conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • sarahsworld2000