• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Your Item? Let Chef Kearns Know!

In summary, the commission rate for selling Pampered Chef items is between 20-25% of the total sales. You can sell Pampered Chef items online through your personal website or social media platforms, following the company's guidelines and policies. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either have an in-home or virtual party and invite your friends and family. You do not need to purchase inventory to sell Pampered Chef items, as you can take orders and have the company ship directly to your customers. Pampered Chef provides resources such as training and marketing materials, a personal website, and support from your consultant and customer service team to help you sell your items.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
for customer.

If you have one please let me know how much you are willing to sell it for. NIP would be appreciated.

Thanks, Chef Kearns

A small one? I didn't know there was a different sized one!

The one we sell is the "small" one....there used to be a larger one.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, though...since I have only been around for 4.5 years!

I never heard of a small one, and I've been a customer for 12 years and a consultant for 5 years. Can someone please clarify? I'd love a small one (and a large one!!) LOL! :D

I have both sizes but they are fairly used. I think it was my first purchase 15 years ago. The smaller one fits bread pieces better than the larger one.

My newest recruit has a really small one and the size we currently sell. I had a customer, ironically enough email me for a small one the other day.

Ohhh....I didn't know there had been one SMALLER than what we have now, only the larger one than what we currently carry! I have never seen the little one then!

Related to Selling Your Item? Let Chef Kearns Know!

1. What is the commission rate for selling Pampered Chef items?

The commission rate for selling Pampered Chef items is between 20-25% of the total sales, depending on your sales volume.

2. Can I sell Pampered Chef items online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef items online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, you must follow the company's guidelines and policies for online sales.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host a traditional in-home party or a virtual party through video conferencing. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and invite your friends and family to join.

4. Do I need to purchase inventory to sell Pampered Chef items?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory to sell Pampered Chef items. You can take orders from customers and submit them to the company, and they will ship the products directly to your customers.

5. What resources does Pampered Chef provide to help me sell my items?

Pampered Chef provides various resources such as training materials, marketing materials, and a personal website to help you sell your items. You can also receive support and guidance from your consultant and the company's customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jillzpampchef