• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling My Business Supplies

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of supplies to help you sell your business, including marketing materials, packaging materials, and customizable products. Discounts are available for bulk orders, and customization with your business logo is possible for many items. Delivery time for selling supplies varies, but orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days. There is a 30-day return policy for all non-customized items.
Julia Mideiros
Selling off my business supplies
12 packs of 40 Invitation cards
100 order forms
7 show folders
2 pads for drawings
About the products guide
Pampered Chef Show Tote Bag
Seasons Best books 3 seasons from spring 2018 to fall winter 2018
Thank you cards
Misc items
All sold together including shipping 50$
9B5AA7E1-0230-4B75-8085-59E1A50DAE18.jpeg
PayPal only

How many cookbooks do you have? I'm interested in the lot.

Julia Mideiros said:
Selling off my business supplies
12 packs of 40 Invitation cards
100 order forms
7 show folders
2 pads for drawings
About the products guide
Pampered Chef Show Tote Bag
Seasons Best books 3 seasons from spring 2018 to fall winter 2018
Thank you cards
Misc items
All sold together including shipping 50$
View attachment 27029 PayPal only
do you still have the package?

What types of supplies do you offer for selling my business?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of supplies to help you sell your business. This includes marketing materials such as business cards, flyers, and brochures, as well as packaging materials like boxes, bags, and tissue paper. We also have a range of customizable products, such as aprons and tote bags, that you can use to promote your business.

Do you offer discounts for bulk orders of selling supplies?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of selling supplies. The exact discount amount will depend on the quantity and type of supplies you are ordering. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk discounts.

Can I customize the selling supplies with my business logo?

Yes, many of our selling supplies can be customized with your business logo and information. This is a great way to promote your business and make a professional impression on potential customers. Please note that there may be an additional fee for customization.

How long does it take for selling supplies to be delivered?

The delivery time for your selling supplies will depend on several factors, including the type of supplies you are ordering, the quantity, and your location. Typically, orders are processed within 1-3 business days and shipped via standard shipping methods. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a more accurate estimate for delivery.

What is your return policy for selling supplies?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your selling supplies from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that customized items may not be eligible for returns unless there is a defect or error in the customization. For more information, please refer to our return policy or contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyork2114
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lori Norris
  • MicheleATX
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MicheleATX
  • jnhr1986