• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Search Warrant Executed at House, Not Belonging to Paige

In summary, authorities are searching a home in Clifton in connection with the disappearance of Paige Birgfeld. It's unclear what, if anything, was seized during the search.
well, at least they have a lead that they're actively working on. Poor Paige and her family. I pray they find her alive.

I hope they have a great lead here!

I fear this may come out wrong, and if it does forgive me, but this is NOT an update...this is BREAKING News.

They are just not loading fast enough for me - want to see!!!!!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I fear this may come out wrong, and if it does forgive me, but this is NOT an update...this is BREAKING News.

I agree.

Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? I keep trying to do google searches
& keep getting old stories. I can't find any of the stories that are being
posted here.

Authorities Search Home in Birgfeld Case
Posted: 2:38 PM Jul 18, 2007
Last Updated: 4:47 PM Jul 18, 2007
Reporter: KKCO
Email Address: [email protected]

Authorities are searching a Clifton home this afternoon in connection with the disappearance of Paige Birgfeld.

Agents with the Colorado Bureau of Investigations and the Mesa County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant this morning.

Paige Birgfeld has been missing for nearly three weeks. Authorities say they suspect foul play in her disappearance.

denver & the west
Police search house in missing woman case
By The Denver Post
Article Last Updated: 07/18/2007 06:06:57 PM MDT

Mesa County - Investigators executed a search warrant this morning at a house in Clifton to search for evidence in the disappearance of 34-year-old Paige Birgfeld, who has been missing nearly three weeks.

Authorities have said they suspect foul play, however a judge has sealed the search warrant of the home and police are barred from detailing what or if anything was seized, sheriff's spokeswoman Norma Mestas said.

The local mother of three vanished June 28. Recently, about two dozen items that likely belong to her were found scattered along U.S. 50, south of Grand Junction.

I hope this lead goes somewhere.

I too hope this lead goes somewhere!

They're just now suspecting foul play?

No, they're just speculating. ;)Truth is, they have column inches to fill and nothing to fill it with except a rehash of the same ol' stuff.

Which is sad...... and to think we pay money to read that people are repating themselves....no wonders they call it the news !!! :p

1. What is included in the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update"?

The "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" includes new product releases, sales promotions, and important company updates.

2. When will the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" be released?

The "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" will be released on July 18, 2007 in the afternoon, as the name suggests.

3. How can I access the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update"?

The "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" will be available on the Pampered Chef website and also sent via email to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts in the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update"?

Yes, the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" will include information about new sales promotions and discounts on select products.

5. Can I share the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "7/18/07 Afternoon Update" with anyone who may be interested in the latest updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • The_Kitchen_Guy