• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Threads, but Never Read Them

In summary, "Save Threads, but Never Read Them" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can save threads of products they are interested in for future reference. To save a thread, click the "Save" button next to the thread title, and to remove a thread, click the "X" button. Saved threads can be accessed from any device as long as you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. There is no limit to how many threads can be saved, but it is recommended to only save threads that are of genuine interest to prevent clutter.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone else save threads but never reads them? I am constantly saving threads because they are an interest to me, but I never read them...Up to 63 saved threads. Wonder how many more I need before i actually read them!

How do you save them? I didn't know you could do that. :confused:

No...I have never saved a thread! I have "subscribed" to threads that I didn't want to miss a reply to, though.

Sounds like you have an addiction! :)

I didn't nkow you could save a thread

Nope. I read, post, read, post, read, laugh hysterically, post, etc.

I didn't know you could save either!! :)

Maybe she's just saved them to her favorites in her browser.

Maybe "save" is the wrong word, I "subscribe" to them. Whenever I find a post I like I "subscribe" to it.. But NEVER go back to them

I am astounded at your restraint. I can't even leave the first page of "New Posts" if I haven't read all of the interesting posts.

Related to Save Threads, but Never Read Them

1. What are "Save Threads, but Never Read Them"?

"Save Threads, but Never Read Them" is a collection of threads on the Pampered Chef website where customers can save products they are interested in but have not yet purchased or read more about.

2. How do I save a thread on Pampered Chef?

To save a thread on Pampered Chef, simply click the "Save" button located next to the thread title. This will add the thread to your saved list for future reference.

3. Can I access my saved threads from any device?

Yes, you can access your saved threads from any device as long as you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. Your saved threads will be synced across all devices.

4. How do I remove a thread from my saved list?

To remove a thread from your saved list, click on the "X" button located next to the thread title. This will remove the thread from your saved list.

5. Is there a limit to how many threads I can save?

No, there is no limit to how many threads you can save on Pampered Chef. However, we recommend only saving threads that you are truly interested in to avoid cluttering your saved list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson