• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sara Desmond: Joplin Director with $4700 in June Sales

In summary, "Just Wanted to Mention..." is a phrase used informally to mention a small point or add on to a conversation. It is similar to "Just Wanted to Say..." but is often used within a conversation rather than as an opening statement. It is not grammatically correct for formal writing, and can be used in both positive and negative contexts. Other phrases with similar meanings include "Just a quick note...", "Just to let you know...", and "I wanted to mention...".
chefkathy
Sara Desmond is a director with the company. She lives in Joplin, MO.

Her sales for June are $4700.

DebbieJ said:
Sara Desmond is a director with the company. She lives in Joplin, MO.

Her sales for June are $4700.

:confused: who is Sara?

WOW! Considering that her whole town was destroyed by a tornado, it's amazing that she was still able to pull out that kind of sales. Impressive! If she's someone you know, send her my Congrats. She should be very proud of herself for overcoming THAT obstacle! :D

bethcooks4u said:
:confused: who is Sara?

She is a PC director who lives in Joplin, MO. I don't get what you're confused about.

It's ok Beth, I didn't get it at first either...my mind is too old! That is quite an impressive feat. Out of rubble come great things. Truly a sign of persistance and commitment!

DebbieJ said:
She is a PC director who lives in Joplin, MO. I don't get what you're confused about.
I just got it. I didn't connect the town and what they just went through. Sorry I'm so dense.

bethcooks4u said:
I just got it. I didn't connect the town and what they just went through. Sorry I'm so dense.

Guess I was a bit too subtle. LOL

Related to Sara Desmond: Joplin Director with $4700 in June Sales

What is "Just Wanted to Mention..."?

"Just Wanted to Mention..." is a phrase commonly used in informal communication to bring up a small or minor point or to add on to a larger conversation or topic.

How is "Just Wanted to Mention..." different from "Just Wanted to Say..."?

The phrases "Just Wanted to Mention..." and "Just Wanted to Say..." have similar meanings, but "Just Wanted to Mention..." is often used to add on to a conversation, while "Just Wanted to Say..." is used as an opening statement or introduction to a new topic.

Is it grammatically correct to use "Just Wanted to Mention..." in formal writing?

No, "Just Wanted to Mention..." is considered informal and should not be used in formal writing. Instead, use a more precise and professional phrase such as "I would like to bring to your attention..."

Can "Just Wanted to Mention..." be used in a negative context?

Yes, "Just Wanted to Mention..." can be used in both positive and negative contexts, depending on the tone and intention of the speaker. It is often used in a casual and lighthearted manner, but can also be used to bring up a concern or issue.

Are there any other phrases that have a similar meaning to "Just Wanted to Mention..."?

Yes, some other phrases that have a similar meaning to "Just Wanted to Mention..." include "Just a quick note...", "Just to let you know...", and "I wanted to mention...". These phrases can also be used to bring up a small point or add on to a conversation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • Kelly8