• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a 9 Inch Round Stoneware Cake Pan?

In summary, the Round Cake Pan Stoneware is a 9 inch diameter pan that is 2 inches deep. It is safe to use in the microwave, but not recommended for broiling or direct heat sources. It is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed. The pan does not need to be seasoned before use and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have someone looking for round stoneware cake pans... for layer cakes. My cake pans are 9 inch... would the mini baker work at 8" ? I opened the catalog expecting to find 9 inch round stones in the baking line... did PC used to have them? I think she'd have to use 3 for 1 cake recipe if she used 8" ones. Any ideas? What do you all do for layer cakes?

The 8" Mini Bakers are the closest thing to a standard round cake pan available in stoneware. I think they're a little deeper than a typical 8" pan, so she could probably get away with two.

When Imake a layer cake (rarely), I use the Nonstick Cake Pans that are in the set. (page 38 in the catty)

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently carry round stoneware cake pans in 9 inch size. The closest size we have is the Mini Baker, which is 8 inches in diameter. However, you can use three Mini Bakers to make a layer cake, or you can use one Mini Baker and one 9 inch metal cake pan to create a two-layer cake.Alternatively, you can use our Rectangular Baker or Deep Covered Baker to make a larger single-layer cake. These stoneware pieces have a larger capacity and can accommodate a standard cake recipe.Another option is to use the Stoneware Fluted Pan, which is 10 inches in diameter and can also be used for layer cakes. Just keep in mind that the baking time may need to be adjusted for the larger size.Overall, there are a few different options for making layer cakes with Pampered Chef stoneware, but unfortunately, we do not currently have a 9 inch round cake pan.

What is the size of the Round Cake Pan Stoneware?

The Round Cake Pan Stoneware is 9 inches in diameter and 2 inches deep.

Can the Round Cake Pan Stoneware be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Round Cake Pan Stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is not recommended to use in the broiler or on direct heat sources.

Is the Round Cake Pan Stoneware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Round Cake Pan Stoneware is dishwasher safe. It is also safe to hand wash with warm soapy water.

Does the Round Cake Pan Stoneware need to be seasoned?

No, the Round Cake Pan Stoneware does not need to be seasoned before use. It is ready to use right out of the box.

What is the maximum temperature the Round Cake Pan Stoneware can withstand?

The Round Cake Pan Stoneware can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • casescafe
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Traci loves tocook