• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roasted Chicken in the Fluted Pan

In summary, the Stoneware Fluted Pan is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to cook a variety of dishes, from chicken to cakes. To bake a chicken in the pan, you simply wash and season the chicken, place it on the pan's post, and bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 350 degrees. Other dishes that can be made in the pan include stuffing, baked potatoes, meatloaf, and bread. You can also make garlic or cinnamon biscuits in the pan. Suggestions for seasoning the chicken include using rotisserie chicken seasoning, garlic and herbs, or a homemade spice blend. Additionally, a 15-minute, 3-ingredient cake can be made in the fluted pan
Lisa_aiko
I had seen somewhere that you can cook a chicken in the Stoneware Fluted pan. I was wondering if anyone had the recipe...I thought that I could find it again, but I haven't been able to. I was planning on making it for a show as a surprise to my host as something different that you can make in a 'cake pan' to give people ideas.

Or does anyone have anything else as a possible alternative that I can make other than cakes? Those would be greatly appreciated too. :)

Thanks for any and all help.

To bake a chicken using the Fluted Pan you wash your chicken, season it with whatever you are in the mood for. I like to use the rotisserie chicken seasoning by McCormick. Stick the bird on the post and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Times are for a 3 1/2 - 4 pound bird.

It is so moist and yummy! :)

You can make stuffing, baked potatoes, meat loaf, bread to do a sandwich ring and more in your pan!

Lee Anne

You can also make garlic biscuits in the fluted pan. Take a can of Pillsbury biscuits, cut them into quarters. Melt 1/2 stick of butter, add 2 or 3 cloves of garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add the biscuits then place in fluted pan. Bake 10-12 minutes. They are great to do with spaghetti or any time! You can also do cinnamon biscuits, same as above except use cinnamon sugar instead of the garlic.

I love all of the ideas!Thank you SO much for all of your ideas. I can hardly wait to them that they can cook all sorts of other things in it too.

Lisa

chef_leeanne said:
To bake a chicken using the Fluted Pan you wash your chicken, season it with whatever you are in the mood for. I like to use the rotisserie chicken seasoning by McCormick. Stick the bird on the post and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Times are for a 3 1/2 - 4 pound bird.

It is so moist and yummy! :)

You can make stuffing, baked potatoes, meat loaf, bread to do a sandwich ring and more in your pan!

Lee Anne

How is this better than having the bird lying on it's side? :p

I don't know if it is really any better, but it is a great way show the very different ways this pan can be used. Most people, myself included, think/thought of a Bundt pan as a cake pan and that's all. To be able to say you can make a moist chicken and other things as well....hum....kind of gets you to thinking. :rolleyes:

Lee Anne

Susan,
The chicken comes out super moist with it standing up! I tried it and LOVED the results. I also cut up some potatoes and carrots and onions and put those around the bottom and I had a nice roasted chicken and veggies too!!

The skin gets crispy all the way around, too! It is also self basting because the juices run down the bird as it cooks. Super Yummy!

I read you can also cook meat loaf in it as well.

Fluted panMy favorite is the 15 minute cake. I have sold more fluted pans by making a demo cake. Everyone likes it because of the 3 ingredients and you don't have to heat up the oven (and kitchen) for a cake.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Need more help with the Fluted Pan Chicken!I have a customer who bought the Stoneware Fluted Pan several months ago. She loves the microwave cakes it makes, but she and her family have been disappointed with the roasted chicken. She said she needs some ideas for seasoning the chicken. She has tried several PC seasonings, but has yet to find anything that just WOWS her family. Does anyone have any suggestions for spicing up her fluted pan chicken?

I appreciate all the suggestions I can get!

Thanks!
Nicole in Texas

This isn't a PC Recipe, but my family loves this... :p

Brush entire chicken with about 2 tbsp. melted butter. Press 2-3 garlic cloves and rub on entire chicken.

Mix together 1 tsp PC Italian Seasoning, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp. dry thyme & 1/4 tsp black pepper. Rub onto chicken.

Bake as usual, line fluted stone with potatoes and/or onion, carrots, or any other "tough" veggie that you'd like. The seasonings will drip off of the chicken and season the veggies underneath.

Hope this helps! Now I'm hungry...looks like I'm going to the store to get a whole fryer! :D

Nancy

Could you post the recipe for the 15 minute - 3 ingredient cake. That's sounds great and quick.
Thanks

1. What is the Fluted Pan used for?

The Fluted Pan is a versatile cooking tool that can be used for a variety of dishes, including roasting chicken. Its unique design allows for even heat distribution and crispy results.

2. How do I prepare the chicken before roasting it in the Fluted Pan?

Before roasting, make sure to season the chicken with your desired spices and herbs. You can also add vegetables or citrus slices to the pan for added flavor. Then, place the chicken in the Fluted Pan and follow the cooking instructions provided.

3. Can I use the Fluted Pan for other types of meat?

Yes, the Fluted Pan can be used for roasting other types of meat such as pork, beef, or lamb. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly based on the type and size of the meat.

4. Do I need to oil or grease the Fluted Pan before using it?

No, the Fluted Pan is made with a non-stick coating, so there is no need to oil or grease it before use. However, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking oil for extra non-stick protection.

5. How do I clean the Fluted Pan?

The Fluted Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with mild soap and warm water to prolong its lifespan. Make sure to fully dry the pan before storing it to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • legacypc46