• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rita's August Newsletter: Updates from Trish in Texas, Independent Consultant

In summary, Rita's August Newsletter from Pampered Chef features the latest and most popular kitchen tools and products, along with delicious recipes and tips for using them. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by signing up for their email list. The newsletter also includes exclusive discounts and promotions on select products and can be shared with friends and family through social media or email. Feedback and questions can be provided through the Pampered Chef website or social media channels.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Here it is.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Rita's NewsletterOops. It's really short and sweet.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Rita's August 07 Newsletter.doc
    430.5 KB · Views: 533
Thank you so much I was asking about it on another board!

fundraisingI love your fundraising Idea

Who is Rita anyway? I always see her newsletter but don't know who she is. Is she on here?

Who is Rita anyway? I always see her newsletter but don't know who she is. Is she on here?

LOL i was thiking the same thing

Trish thanks for sharing.

can i ask why the august newsletter is just coming out in the middle of august??

abrahamlaur said:
can i ask why the august newsletter is just coming out in the middle of august??

Well, the date when this thread started was the beginning of August - someone just started posting on it again yesterday, and resurrected it. So the Newsletter did come out at the beginning of the month.

AND - Welcome back to CS, Rita! Saw your other post yesterday!

Huh, Rita is BACK!??? Cool! I loved her wisdom way back when she used to be here regularly! Welcome back Rita! Still loving your newsletters! Thanks for sharing!

What is featured in Rita's August Newsletter?

The August newsletter from Pampered Chef features the latest and most popular kitchen tools and products, as well as delicious recipes and tips for using them.

How can I access Rita's August Newsletter?

Rita's August Newsletter can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, or you can sign up for our email list to receive it directly in your inbox.

Are there any special promotions or discounts in Rita's August Newsletter?

Yes, Rita's August Newsletter includes exclusive discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products. Make sure to check it out to save on your favorite kitchen tools!

Can I share Rita's August Newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share Rita's August Newsletter with anyone who loves cooking, baking, and using high-quality kitchen tools. You can also share it through social media or email.

Is there a way to provide feedback or ask questions about Rita's August Newsletter?

Yes, we value your feedback and would love to hear your thoughts on Rita's August Newsletter. You can contact us through the Pampered Chef website or our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
LisaVH
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies