1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rice Cooker...too tall for some microwaves?

1. I don't have the rice cooker, but a question was thrown at me this weekend at a show that I really didn't have the answer to...would the rice cooker be too tall for some microwaves, or has it seemed to fit in most all sizes? We compaired the volume of the classic batter bowl (seeing that the rice cooker would be one quart more), and the guest didn't think that it would fit in their microwave. The host put the batter bowl into her microwave to heat part of the recipe demonstration and saw that the batter bowl just fit for her.
    Any insights? :eek:

2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I would think that it would fit without any problem in any microwave, but to be sure, I'd see if Consultant's Corner has the specks on the size and have her measure.

3. it doesn't fit all

I thought I would let you guys know that the rice cooker doesn't fit all microwaves. I just had to take care of a return for a customer from one of my recent shows. I thought it fit all because I have a small microwave and it fits fine. It might be a good thing to confirm the size of the customers microwave first to save on adjustments down the road. :)

Shara
    near Winnipeg,MB. Canada

May 10, 2005
  4. Tammi123

Tammi123 Novice Member

I also had to replace a rice cooker recently. However, mine replacement worked out ok because the host that had the show ended up buying it from the customer. I also had no idea that it wouldn't fit in every micro. How would you go about checking the sizes of someone's micro. Like the previous entry, my micro is pretty small. Any comments!! :eek:

May 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted