• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: Show to Go Rolling Case - Professional and Efficient Storage Solution

In summary, Sara and I were thinking about getting the Tool Tote and Janice recommended the STG tote. They both like it and think it is more professional than using the crates. It is easy to handle if someone takes the handle on one side and I take the other so go for it!
dexheimers
Does anyone have it, love it, hate it??? Sara and I were thinking about getting it. It looks like it would be much more professional than using the crates.

Any suggestions?

I love it. Just be careful not to over load it. The handle is very weak, My hubby has had it fix mine twice already.

bummer....Overloading is a big problem with us. We just want to take everything with us!! :)

I agree that it does look more professional, but I have heard from people that they are killer to carry up stairs. I guess if you guys go together it is less of a weight, but I'm not sure how professional I would look not being able to carry my own bag!!

I seem to encounter alot of stairs, I think that is why the handle keeps breaking. I do love mine though. I was lucky enough to earn it for free.

We were thinking about applying out $75 earned from the September stoneware incentive towards it.....hmm.

I say do it!!! You will love it!!

You would probably be fine with it since there are two of you to get it up stairs and over gravel driveways. That's where my problem with it is. It is easy to handle if someone takes the handle on one side and I take the other so go for it!

I love how professional looking it is and take it whenever I know I won't have a problem - and always to fairs.

Hey, Dexys! I was going to e-mail you today to see where you have been!

How are things going? I have a young married girl who is interested in doing this with her hubby's encouragement, and I told her all about you!

What's new?

jwpamp said:
Hey, Dexys! I was going to e-mail you today to see where you have been!

How are things going? I have a young married girl who is interested in doing this with her hubby's encouragement, and I told her all about you!

What's new?

hey Janice!

We have been hiding out lately! LOL

No, seriously. We were out of town most of last week with no internet. I don't know how we survived! We have been doing well and are really excited about our plus bonuses. We had a $4,000 month in September and are looking forward to that paycheck!!!

I would tell your potential recruit that this business is such a great way to spend time with your spouse. It gives to all a common goal and allows the two of you to spend quality time together. (not to mention the free products and the money!!).

If she has any questions please let her know she can email us. We've love to answer any questions she might have.

good to hear from you!!!

dexheimers said:
Does anyone have it, love it, hate it??? Sara and I were thinking about getting it. It looks like it would be much more professional than using the crates.

Any suggestions?

Couldn't live w/o mine.

dannyzmom said:
Couldn't live w/o mine.

Do you have the tool turnabout tote?

I do and I LOVE it!! Sometimes I bring it even if I don't bring my TTA and just fill it with small tools!

I earned the whole set, and love all the pieces.

Are you following me Brooke?? LOL!

Nope, your following me. LOL

Just trying to clean out my email box.

I just got mine, have not used it at a show yet but love the looks of it! I totally reminds me of the Scrapbookers Jumbo XXL rolling case but with PC logo on it and it's a little deeper in width I think! You should get it!

dexheimers said:
hey Janice!

We have been hiding out lately! LOL

No, seriously. We were out of town most of last week with no internet. I don't know how we survived! We have been doing well and are really excited about our plus bonuses. We had a $4,000 month in September and are looking forward to that paycheck!!!

I would tell your potential recruit that this business is such a great way to spend time with your spouse. It gives to all a common goal and allows the two of you to spend quality time together. (not to mention the free products and the money!!).

If she has any questions please let her know she can email us. We've love to answer any questions she might have.

good to hear from you!!!

Ps. Awesome Month for you two! Congrats! Sounds like you are doing well as a team! That's great!

dexheimers said:
Do you have the tool turnabout tote?
I would not even consider going to a show without it. The TTA holds a ton of tools including the chopper and the tote keeps it all neat and together.

I also love the STG tote! It holds a ton of the bigger items and I even put some of the heavier items in to balance my loads. It is awesome! Get all 3 pieces - JMO

Buy It!!!I say BUY IT! I also take way to much to a show. This helps me pack neatly and I am not breaking items like I used to. It can be heavy. Friday night I took 4 glazed stones to my show, the new knives, lots of simple additions, the normal tools and cookware. My host wanted to see them all. I find that most host will ask if they can help me to my car and I will accept their offer.

You are not supposed to use the adjustable handle when going up steps. I found out the hard way. The good news is the Show to Go has a one year warranty. The bag has four straps that help you lift the bag at different angles. I use the side ones most of the time when I am climbing stairs or putting it in my car. My husband who is much taller uses the middle ones that lock together.

The front pockets perfectly hold my laptop, wires and calendar. The sides hold my cookbooks and trash bags. I pack my crate in the back of the where it fits perfectly. I also take a book bag (with receipts, catalogs, pens, packets and door prizes), the large tote and my tool turn-about in it's case.

I can be in a normal house with one trip since the large tote slides onto the handle. If it's stairs or I bring food then it's two trips. Going home I place my tool turnabout in my crate and I am out the door in two trips!

My host know I want to show off the products and I expect them to call me the day of the show with a list of what their friends want to see. This case actually helps me take a little less than I used to bring. Now, if everything doesn't fit something stays home!

I think it would be useful if I was careful to not over pack it!

I earned all 3 pieces last year for free. I did learn my lesson with the rolling case. Don't over-fill it! Also, when you're going up stairs you can save the handle by holding onto the strap & lift it up the stairs by that. I am on my second rolling case since I broke my last handle. I'm kinda baby-ing this one! The TTA case is a must have! The carryall bag is really nice too-love all three! They do look more professional than the crates. People really notice them too.
Sometimes if I"m in a small area doing my demo, I'll use my rolling case as extra table room to put things on.

Yeah, dexys! AWESOME month! Go get those SS Plus bonuses!!

I had a great month, $7550 in sales, and my 5th qualified! Yeah for all three of us!

And thanks for the words to say...I love it!

Related to Review: Show to Go Rolling Case - Professional and Efficient Storage Solution

1. What are the dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case?

The Show to Go Rolling Case measures 21.5 inches in length, 14.5 inches in width, and 14 inches in height.

2. Can the Show to Go Rolling Case fit all of my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Show to Go Rolling Case is designed to fit all of your Pampered Chef products, including cookware, utensils, and bakeware. It has multiple compartments and pockets to keep everything organized and secure during transport.

3. Is the Show to Go Rolling Case durable enough for travel?

Absolutely! The Show to Go Rolling Case is made of high-quality materials and has reinforced stitching to withstand the rigors of travel. It also has smooth-rolling wheels and a telescoping handle for easy maneuvering.

4. Can I personalize the Show to Go Rolling Case with my name or logo?

Yes, you can! The Show to Go Rolling Case has a customizable panel on the front where you can add your name or logo. This is a great way to promote your business and make your case stand out.

5. How many compartments does the Show to Go Rolling Case have?

The Show to Go Rolling Case has a total of 6 compartments, including a large main compartment, two side pockets, and three front pockets. This allows for ample storage and organization of your Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chunkysalsa
  • soulsing