• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamped Supersavings for January 2010 - Sizzle Redesigned

In summary, the Sizzle Redesigned program for January 2010 offers new and exclusive deals for customers, including discounted bundles, limited edition products, and free shipping on select items. Customers can save up to 50% on select products and the program includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, as well as deals on food items. The program is open to all customers, but becoming a Pampered Chef member offers additional benefits. These deals are only available for the month of January 2010.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
This is a revamp of the Sizzle. Sorry it's a *tad* late. I was working on the re-design and it got away from me.

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-Jan2010.pdf
    801.3 KB · Views: 374
Thanks Joy...Great job!

Love it! :) Thanks for all your hard work.

Love the new look! It's fantastic!

Love it!!! Thanks!!!

Will this be available in HTML? I love this for my customers who only want to be emailed quarterly!

I love the new design!!! Thank you!

cmdtrgd said:
Will this be available in HTML? I love this for my customers who only want to be emailed quarterly!

Sorry - this one is designed strictly as a flyer. Let me see what I can do for upcoming months for you though, k?

Thanks everyone... I'm going to do this in a 2-column, this month and next month format as well, for those who want to book in closer.

What are the new features of the Sizzle Redesigned program for January 2010?

The Sizzle Redesigned program for January 2010 offers new and exclusive deals for our customers. These include discounted bundles, limited edition products, and free shipping on select items.

How much can customers save with the Sizzle Redesigned program?

Customers can save up to 50% on select products with the Sizzle Redesigned program. This is a significant savings compared to regular retail prices.

What types of products are included in the Sizzle Redesigned program?

The Sizzle Redesigned program includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and small appliances. There are also special deals on food items such as spices and sauces.

Do I need to be a member to access the Sizzle Redesigned deals?

No, the Sizzle Redesigned program is open to all customers. However, becoming a Pampered Chef member does offer additional benefits, such as early access to deals and exclusive discounts.

How long will the Sizzle Redesigned deals last?

The Sizzle Redesigned deals are only available for the month of January 2010. After that, new deals and offers will be available for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperedtiffani
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • dannyzmom